MAMA Watch Party ENDED / AKP Winter Wonderland

• the101

Changed the title of the thread from “MAMA Watch Party Nov. 29 & 30 1800 KST / AKP Winter Wonderland” to “MAMA Watch Party Nov. 29 & 30 red carpet 1600, show 1800 KST / AKP Winter Wonderland”.
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

red carpet

• The watch party thread is active!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• stupid week days, europeans are blessed with kst!

usually i watched all of the award shows from my bed but recently every time they're airing I got work

i'm no longer lucky cmolj

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• the101

Changed the title of the thread from “MAMA Watch Party Nov. 29 & 30 red carpet 1600, show 1800 KST / AKP Winter Wonderland” to “MAMA Watch Party Nov. 30 red carpet 1600, show 1800 KST / AKP Winter Wonderland”.
  • anyone wanna bet akorns NJ wins roty?

they didn't get any for day 1. they are performing for day 2. i don't think theyll come out empty handed. besides roty they are nominated for best dance perfomance female. lsf isnt on day 2 so they wont get that one. gidle bp and ive are the competition for that one. so i strongly believe theyll come out with the roty win

dang

BlackpinkHouse

your dream might come true

ive artist

idle soty

nj roty

• lol i think it makes the most sense.

But why do you think Lesserafim wont get best dance performance? Just based on the fact that they dont perform today? But other artists didn't perform and won yesterday like Ive. I guess we'll find out for sure if Lesserafim isnt in attendance today.

But it would be a shame if LSRFM didnt win at least one official award. Antifragile is really doing well on the charts and Fearless is no slouch either. They deserve Best Dance Performance, Idle and Ive will both win daesangs while BP should win Album of the Year.

• I will watch it when I come back from work, as I don't take breaks :holding-back-tears:

here's your man!

External Content twitter.com

• here's your man!

I can't say what his walk is doing to me :pepe-devil:

• the101

Changed the title of the thread from “MAMA Watch Party Nov. 30 red carpet 1600, show 1800 KST / AKP Winter Wonderland” to “MAMA Watch Party ENDED / AKP Winter Wonderland”.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!