Dreamers debuts at 2 on Spotify Global chart with 4.8mn streams!!! Jungkook breaks his own record of being the highest charting Kpop soloist on Spotify Global!!! 6.3mn unfiltered!!!

• With no playlisting, a weekend release, the song being leaked by spotify 12 hours before release and the song announcement being done barely a day prior!!!!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreamers debuts at 2 on spotify global” to “Dreamers debuts at 2 on Spotify Global chart with 4.8mn streams!!!”.
  • External Content twitter.com

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “Dreamers debuts at 2 on Spotify Global chart with 4.8mn streams!!!” to “Dreamers debuts at 2 on Spotify Global chart with 4.8mn streams!!! Jungkook breaks his own record of being the highest charting Kpop soloist on Spotify Global!!!”.

Whoa. He's occupying the Top 3.

• Whoa. He's occupying the Top 3.

For an Asian soloist

• I knew India would be 1...lol tetetete

Edited once, last by paradis ().

We love jungkook a normal amount here :yesr:

• India Pakistan always together :cryingr:

:drinktears:
    Looking at these countries... I was so ready for a world tour this year... :emotionalpepe:

• Insane.. main pop boy things.

• USA as a country has always been more performative and activist than the rest of the world, so this reflects the people living there. I actually thought the streams would be even less cause I saw a lot of fans planning to boycott. The boycott discourse is mainly on reddit wherein most US armys reside, so it makes sense.

It's amazing to see how the top 8 of the Global Spotify is being held by BTS individual members. Let's face it. It is expected. Nothing less.

That's how they roll. That is how it's done!

Tiffany Young 티파니 GIF - Tiffany Young 티파니 Snsd GIFs

• It's amazing to see how the top 8 of the Global Spotify is being held by BTS individual members. Let's face it. It is expected. Nothing less.

That's how they roll. That is how it's done!

Tiffany Young 티파니 GIF - Tiffany Young 티파니 Snsd GIFs

But they are flop soloists cause they do not chart at 1 on that dying streaming app called Melon ¬‿¬

• more like USA plus western countries. This is the type of song which if not for the controversy would have gotten atleast 600k-700k streams on US spotify. just look at the left and right numbers. Also on reddit where mostly US armys are, people are avoiding to even talk about. Even people who actually liked the song are saying that they wont support it.

I just hope that song actually blow up and jk gets new fans because then this drama and bashing he got would be worth it.

On the side note, tbh americans needs to give a little bit of their activism to us, we as a nation really need it. ^^

• I guess USA number is due to:

1. Sunday release with no MV bc cant deny a good portion of the casuals rely on MV release to enjoy a song.

2. Most dgaf abt soccer ofc but a lot of reddit ARMYs boycotted it so I guess it hurt a bit.

3. The most impt one, literally ZERO playlisting lol

I hope Indian ARMY will get BTS concert in 2025/2026

JK is amazing, breaking records Left and Right

• more like USA plus western countries. This is the type of song which if not for the controversy would have gotten atleast 600k-700k streams on US spotify. just look at the left and right numbers. Also on reddit where mostly US armys are, people are avoiding to even talk about. Even people who actually liked the song are saying that they wont support it.

I just hope that song actually blow up and jk gets new fans because then this drama and bashing he got would be worth it.

On the side note, tbh americans needs to give a little bit of their activism to us, we as a nation really need it. ^^

Are you from Yemen?

But you thought it was doing 2.5 -3mn yesterday...it did 2mn more than you expected, isn't that great?

Also disagree about US boycott cause Americans do not follow football.

• Lol. The boycott is nowhere as big as people are making it to be. The USA team is in Qatar playing the WC. Also for the "woke" people, they should boycott almost every country in the world.

• USA as a country has always been more performative and activist than the rest of the world, so this reflects the people living there. I actually thought the streams would be even less cause I saw a lot of fans planning to boycott. The boycott discourse is mainly on reddit wherein most US armys reside, so it makes sense.

I was afraid that it wont even debut :eyes:

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!