Welcome to the new allkpop forums!

• hello could you pls also work on the notification status. i've been receiving all these notifications unrelated to my posts just because i left a comment in that specific thread. i would really appreciate to lower down the notifications im receiving esp if its not related to me or my thread or my posts. see example below. i keep on receiving notifications about that thread which arent directly involved with me:

Never mind me. I think I got it. Just make sure to unsubscribe or to remove the thread in your 'watch thread' list to prevent from receiving notifs

• Goodbye thread hold no value for discussion, and are better suited to private DM's. Personal threads like this wont be allowed on this new forum it should be in the updated rules.

can they at least be allowed in the introduction section? you could argue that introductions and apology threads hold no value either since they're personal, but these are allowed. i'd say they hold value since people may be wondering where their friends have been. sometimes you don't know how much you mean to a person, so it's hard to know who to dm about these things. it would be valuable for the mods to know too since if you know who is leaving and why, you could try eliminating the reasons that people leave the site. this would help you have a larger and more stable userbase. plus, some users contribute a lot to the forum, own taglists, important threads, guilds, etc. so the thread can be used to discuss who takes over these things and transfer them to other users.

• can they at least be allowed in the introduction section? you could argue that introductions and apology threads hold no value either since they're personal, but these are allowed. i'd say they hold value since people may be wondering where their friends have been. sometimes you don't know how much you mean to a person, so it's hard to know who to dm about these things. it would be valuable for the mods to know too since if you know who is leaving and why, you could try eliminating the reasons that people leave the site. this would help you have a larger and more stable userbase. plus, some users contribute a lot to the forum, own taglists, important threads, guilds, etc. so the thread can be used to discuss who takes over these things and transfer them to other users.

Goodbye threads are different because you arent there to reply to people wanting to know you, introduction threads are for you being active in and replying to others, goodbye - logout holds no discussion. And although some people may stay to reply people most don't so in general the concept isn't being allowed, this goes with other threads that dont allow for proper discussion.

You can update your status, or DM people or write on their profile as other ways to inform people you are leaving.

• Is there a way to make login in easier? I'm not sure if I'm the only one or maybe it's just me but it happened twice on my phone. I would need to purposely logout from the main site and relogin on the forum. Just trying to login on the main forum will not work. Usually I wouldn't need to do this on the old forum

hey can you explain the problem in more detail?

• Is there a way to make login in easier? I'm not sure if I'm the only one or maybe it's just me but it happened twice on my phone. I would need to purposely logout from the main site and relogin on the forum. Just trying to login on the main forum will not work. Usually I wouldn't need to do this on the old forum

Same thing is happening to me too.

• hey can you explain the problem in more detail?

Same thing is happening to me too.

So like I'm on my mobile (haven't tried desktop) and when I refresh the page after long inactivity it kinda logs me out? So I will try to login the forum. However, when the page loads it still doesn't show that I'm logged in.

I could only log in after following your instructions on your OP that is to logout of AKP main page and then login to AKP forum, then I will be able to login to my forum account. It happened twice for me today

• So like I'm on my mobile (haven't tried desktop) and when I refresh the page after long inactivity it kinda logs me out? So I will try to login the forum. However, when the page loads it still doesn't show that I'm logged in.

I could only log in after following your instructions on your OP that is to logout of AKP main page and then login to AKP forum, then I will be able to login to my forum account. It happened twice for me today

Hey let me see and get back to you.

We have made the sessions longer. As for logging in, we are on a single sign on system, therefore once you login on the main site, you will automatically be logged into the forums.

The issues should be resolved now.

• Hey let me see and get back to you.

We have made the sessions longer. As for logging in, we are on a single sign on system, therefore once you login on the main site, you will automatically be logged into the forums.

The issues should be resolved now.

Thank you guys for your help. So far it's fine I'll voice out again if I continue to face the same issue :thumbup::thumbup:

• tip for everyone who got too many notifications because threads are automatically set as "watched"

click your avatar in top right (near the bell)

then look at settings and click notifications

untick: Notify me of new replies in watched threads

scroll down, and click submit

• Thank you guys for your help. So far it's fine I'll voice out again if I continue to face the same issue :thumbup::thumbup:

ripia hmm tried it again I still fave the same issue I don't know if it's just me but yeah I refreshed and I'm logged out and when I try to login through the forum I can't. Have to logout the main page and then login the forum main page

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!