Since korean award shows invited Peder Elias, they should invite this band from his country

• If you don't know this, Norway's biggest music export is not pop, but black metal. They should invite this band next time:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm from Norway btw :sweat:

• 😬 That would be a bit too harsh for Korean people and they would think its too hard and will hate it

If they really would invite a Norwegian artist than why not Subwoolfer? lmfao that would be way more apropriate and may reminds some people of Gangnam Style :teeheek:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 😬 That would be a bit too harsh for Korean people and they would think its too hard and will hate it

If they really would invite a Norwegian artist than why not Subwoolfer? lmfao that would be way more apropriate and may reminds some people of Gangnam Style :teeheek:

Haha I know, but sometimes they need to get a bit of a shock and experience a different music culture. As for hate, black metal dudes in general hate technology so many of them don't even have social media lol ^^

• If you don't know this, Norway's biggest music export is not pop, but black metal. They should invite this band next time:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm from Norway btw :sweat:

This would do well here in Korea. Not very much with the general public, but alot of the younger generation and some of the older generation that is into anything outside of kpop, might bite as a decent amount of people do like rock music, we have a few of our own bands that makes music like this, they aren't as popular as kpop but these guys could scratch a certain itch and it might become mainstream if thise band is open to collaborations, I can see a member or two of exo SHINee and even BTS joining them as a few idols have talked about trying rock music out.

As for Pedar Elias, people have been questioning why, he's invited, it's mainly because he was acquired by HYBE and is a hybe artist. What pisses me off is Alot of the fake woke hypocrite international fans spewing hate on the guy, saying he's not asian or korean and shouldn't be there they have even harassed him for having a weverse account 🤡. To these idiots who want to say shit like "you can't talk over others" NEWSFLASH dip shit we KOREANS! are the only people who can say who or what we want included in our society and culture and if our people chose him then he gets included so STFU.

• This would do well here in Korea. Not very much with the general public, but alot of the younger generation and some of the older generation that is into anything outside of kpop, might bite as a decent amount of people do like rock music, we have a few of our own bands that makes music like this, they aren't as popular as kpop but these guys could scratch a certain itch and it might become mainstream if thise band is open to collaborations, I can see a member or two of exo SHINee and even BTS joining them as a few idols have talked about trying rock music out.

As for Pedar Elias, people have been questioning why, he's invited, it's mainly because he was acquired by HYBE and is a hybe artist. What pisses me off is Alot of the fake woke hypocrite international fans spewing hate on the guy, saying he's not asian or korean and shouldn't be there they have even harassed him for having a weverse account 🤡. To these idiots who want to say shit like "you can't talk over others" NEWSFLASH dip shit we KOREANS! are the only people who can say who or what we want included in our society and culture and if our people chose him then he gets included so STFU.

Are you sure Pedar is signed to Hybe or just to Weverse only? I tried to google about him in norwegian media and couldn't find anything about him being a artist in Hybe.

• Are you sure Pedar is signed to Hybe or just to Weverse only? I tried to google about him in norwegian media and couldn't find anything about him being a artist in Hybe.

He might be just have an artist account on weverse, but I remember him mentioning something about hybe wanting him to join.

The sad part was him declining and distancing himself from weverse because of toxic ifans saying he has no place in a kpop app or company. When these pieces of shit has no say in what our people invite

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!