Song Joongki new drama is about Samsung family

• of course they couldn't use Samsung brand or name but very early in episode 1 there is a scene when

GOT7 JIn Young plays some young worker newbie and Song Joongki comes and after small talk he asks Jinyoung to show his phone and when he sees it he says:

"let me se your phone"

newbie thinks it's about number exchange but then Joongki character says

soo.jpg

which means the family Soonyang produces phones, also even a bit earlier there is story about tax embezzlement

the drama title is Reborn Rich

here is trailer

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If Samsung sponsors the k-drama it will tell me if the show is pr or not. Any knowledge of who is funding the project?

it's not like that

I just started watching 1st episode but it seems more like one of those family feuds where everyone fights over inheritance, etc.

and it also has that reborn element in it

• I hope it's good. It sounds like it's going to be interesting.

it is!

they also use some real videos from old news to give drama more realistic feeling

and young child actor did great job as well in ep. 2

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!