Nugu girl groups are releasing better songs than your faves

• I'm just joking lmao :pepe-bonk:

But look at the potential here:

From

FIFTY FIFTY

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CSR

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TRIPLES

to

ALICE

That's 4 nugus releasing quality songs :pepe-loop:

Appreciate the bops :twerkingpepe:

Also, I'll need yall to stay right here :pepe-badge:

BEG4DAWIN does an amazing job keeping the nugu thread alive.

Support and give donations :pepe-beg:

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• The Pre release song by Fifty fifty is very good, I am enjoying it more than their title track.

• Thanks for the nice comments.

I may not post as much over the next 2 weeks as I will be on vacation, but who knows, I may log on here and there.

• You forgot literally the best song of them all omg

• Class:y are also friggin bops

• My two songs of the year thus far.

ICHILLIN - La Luna

WOO!AH! - Catch The Stars

• Class:y are also friggin bops

Tick tick Boom grew on me, it was a nice song.

• Since we are all bringing in the ace cards

Fact: This song is composed and arranged by the same producers who worked on The fifth season (SSFWL)

• woo!ah! released 2 of the best pop songs this year.

This is the year of the nugus.

• Always here for some good nugu music :twerkingpepe:

Also that girl who sang fist from fifty fifty has such a pretty voice!

My favorite nugu song lately :uwu-party-bee:

• woo!ah! released 2 of the best pop songs this year.

This is the year of the nugus.

Wait, catch the stars are this year too??

• THANK YOU for someone FINALLY mentioning ILY:1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!