My friends buy into those spoil your man trends and still get cheated on

• "Women - make sure to give your man massages, men need physical touch too! Make sure to buy your man flowers, men need tokens of affection too! Make sure to stroke his hair and give him forehead kisses, men need romance too! Make sure to buy your man a PS5 and VR headset for Christmas, men need to be spoiled too!"

Girls buy into and comply with all this, but can we get one little "Men - try to not treat your girlfriend like crap!" trend? I just see my male friends get more entitled and my girl friends exhausted trying to run their own lives and be a sexdoll/assistant/mother/therapist/sugarmama for their man. My friend took a second job to surprise her man with a trip to Tokyo for a gaming theme park, and he ran off with his friend's cousin. These trends are just another way to keep women under the thumb - and make it feel like it's their idea.

Approved the thread.
  • I have heard that there are women who believe that if they don't sleep with their husband all the times, then he is going to cheat.

• tooo jaded about men tbh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!