I think we can do better.....

• Sometimes, I feel like forum can be unforgiving. There is some negativity surrounding everything.

Let's learn to be kind to each other. I, for one, will try to be as nice to everyone as possible, provided they are nice in return.

Funny trolling is good but it shouldn't exceed to anything more.

Especially Personal attacks, I will also try not to use those.

Let's love.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Can you tell me

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can you tell me

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Firstly, Learn

External Content youtu.be

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I wish we all could stop holding grudges? Like, someone who stans a rival group of your favorite group is not an enemy, someone who doesn't like your faves' music is not an enemy either. Making enemies out of people because of their music taste and whom they stan is beyond ridiculous and is one of the most toxic aspects of kpop fandoms.

• I wish we all could stop holding grudges? Like, someone who stans a rival group of your favorite group is not an enemy, someone who doesn't like your faves' music is not an enemy either. Making enemies out of people because of their music taste and whom they stan is beyond ridiculous and is one of the most toxic aspects of kpop fandoms.

Truly. Also, Not hating on groups from a company you hate. That needs to change

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Can you tell me

First learn some

• First learn some

How can they learn Love Talk? When they don't know

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• How can they learn Love Talk? When they don't know

Your video is unavailable in my country but here's is a

• Your video is unavailable in my country but here's is a

Well restriction just ruined my post lol.

Anyway, Have a good day.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• First learn some

I'm listening to this song for the

• I'm listening to this song for the

Then

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I wish it was possible but all I see around is

Or people who

:crys::crys::crys:

• I love it.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• :crys::crys::crys:

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I'm listening to this song for the

hdfjjdkj it is unavailable for me

• hdfjjdkj it is unavailable for me

• Let's love.

It was so obvious, and you didn't even promote :cryingr:

Everyone, stream:

• It was so obvious, and you didn't even promote :cryingr:

Everyone, stream:

Then it would seem like an EXO promotion thread rather than a serious thread.

I thought of that too.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!