BTS is the first group in which I don't have a bias, how about you?

• As the title says, I don't have a bias in BTS. I don't think having a bias is wrong, because everyone connects with people differently so it's okay to have a favourite. But for me, I love all BTS members so much that I don't have a favourite. It's a first time for me.

I've been in the k-pop scene since 2009/2010 with SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior, then eventually 2NE1 and Big Bang, plus a few more like F(x) and Nu'est. But I always had a bias in those groups. Some of the members I couldn't even remember their names and I never kept up with their music for long. I think the longest group I ever followed was SHINee, but I rarely watched reality shows etc, only listening to their music.essay writer

I often fell off the k-pop band wagon. I remember when BTS first debuted and I liked their first two songs, but I didn't pay much attention because it was when I was really liking Nu'est...which I followed for two comebacks before going off k-pop again.

In 2016, I moved to Japan and I heard BTS more often due to their popularity in Japan. That's when I started paying a little bit more attention, but I didn't start investing time into the group, in terms of reality shows and really getting to know the members until early this year!

What I discovered is that I surprising don't have a bias, but I just love all the members so much. They all have such great personalities and charisma and every one contributes to the team. Now I'm following their SNS and watching their videos. I really feel a connection with them, to the point that it surprises me. I never thought I'd fall in this deep.

Basically this post I just wanna talk to and discuss with other fans what they feel about BTS. Do you have a bias or no? Do you follow other groups?

• I can say the same for some of my faves. I don’t know exactly why, but there are groups in which I just love everyone equally or can’t pick a bias, as it changes every minute.

But that doesn’t mean that in the groups, in which I have a bias , I dislike the other members, it’s just that I connect with the member more.

• I just like to think I have 4 biases and they just happen to be in the same group.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I really think BTS has something special. I have loved the music of some artists for decades, both local and global... without stanning them, heck only knew the songs and not even the names of all the artists involved.

BTS changed all that... love the music, love the members, love their personality, content and group dynamics. And my bias changes like clockwork. I think that's the case with most ARMYs... they are are OT7, unlike a large percentage of other kpop fans.

Oh and I don't stan other groups. Even though when I first discovered BTS I went through the whole kpop... I sometimes enjoy other korean songs, but no artist arrested me like BTS.

"Overspending on my pens, that are more in number... than your fans" - Suga.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!