TREASURE concert is INSANE!!!

• I saw clips about the first day of Seoul concert and like, it looks and sounds AMAZING. Their live vocal, their stage presence, the lighting, everything is so good from what I've seen.

And the MMM and VolKno performances are---- I don't have words.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I NEED A WORLD TOUR

That's it, that's my thread.  :dancer-pepe::dancer-pepe::dancer-pepe::twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe:

• I REALLY hope i can go to a TREASURE concert some day.

They did incredible. It really doesn't feel like they debuted just 2 years ago. They look like veterans and their stage presence is insane.

And the fact that they fill the KSPO Dome for 2 days straight is amazing.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!