Gidle - incredible casting backstories that almost sound fictional [Doyouram]

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was just watching this and one thing that surprised me was although I knew Yuqi was smart as hell I didn't realise she not only completed her high school studies but she managed to accomplish this whilst being a trainee and flying back to China for her exams.

NeverlandTaglist

• I didn't know about that either.

Still it's a bit weird to me to talk about (g)i-dle's inception and do as though Soojin never existed. The way they tell Miyeon's story makes it sound like there were only 4 members (among them only 1 Korean) when she joined Cube.

I think that part was a bit weird since it's fairly common knowledge that whilst soojin is no longer in the group, I think enough time has passed for people to at least acknowledge her presence and role in Gidle from the beginning...

• I didn't know about that either.

Still it's a bit weird to me to talk about (g)i-dle's inception and do as though Soojin never existed. The way they tell Miyeon's story makes it sound like there were only 4 members (among them only 1 Korean) when she joined Cube.

Is like the Soviet Union and how they used to erase people from pictures.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!