Which group has the best discography according to you?

• Which Kpop group has the best discography. 78

The result is only visible to the participants.

Choose one, and name your fave in case not listed in the poll. You can also post songs which you feel justifies your choice

Edited 3 times, last by paradis ().

• Can you post some songs of Highlight that you love?

• Day6

I know y'all look at me and be like "this bish icy here again pestering me with their Day6 stuff"

And yes that is EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO

These are some of the songs I recommend to someone who is new

Their debut song: Congratulations

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is a huge fan favourite. Fun fact, Day6's criteria for debut was to make a song good enough to be the title track, and after writing over 100+ songs, Congratulations finally made the cut and got approved.

This is their first song as 5 members, because Junhyeok left the band after their debut

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their most famous song in South Korea: You Were Beautiful

This was kinda like their mini breakout hit? For reference, this song has more Melon likes than any EXO song, or any Twice song that isn't Cheer Up.

Their most popular song on Spotify: Shoot Me

The song that got their first music show win: Time Of Our Life. This song actually has a resurgence this year. In fact, Day6 might actually be more popular in 2022 despite having no comeback, because of their military clout (not sure if this is the right word)

Their OT5 comeback back in 2020: Zombie. This got them their very first MAMA award with Best Band Performance MAMA2020

If there is any song in particular you like a lot I can give you some other songs with similar vibes

:pepelove1::pepelove1:

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Which are your fave Shinee songs?

Tons of them but I guess since you want recommendations, I'll give you first few with most amazing performances :

I'm stopping here since I don't know if you'll really watch them, if you do and want more recommendations then let me know, I'll share more :finger-heart:

• BTS for sure. They have the most diverse yet widely loved discography I have ever seen which is not easy to pull off as genre-hopping can alienate fans of certain sounds but they managed to appeal to the masses with each and every hit: Save Me, Idol, Baepsae, Spring Day, Magic Shop, UGH, Ma City, BST, Truth Untold, Your Eyes Tell, Anpanman, Fake Love, Ddaeng.........I could go on and on!

• NCT 127, but honestly NCT as a whole is top shelf.

Here's my fav

External Content open.spotify.com

• I hesitated between BTS and Red Velvet. I voted for Red Velvet.

External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• Can you post some songs of Highlight that you love?

I also voted for Highlight, Jen posted some songs, but the most iconic song from them is Fiction.

Here is there most recent performance of the song in 2022, I would post the MV but its old af.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• i voted nct dream bc god tier music but off the polls for a second my no.1 answer is and will always be

B1A4

be fr

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• I also voted for Highlight, Jen posted some songs, but the most iconic song from them is Fiction.

Here is there most recent performance of the song in 2022, I would post the MV but its old af.

Fiction is one of the best song in the Kpop history :pepelove1:

• Fiction is one of the best song in the Kpop history :pepelove1:

A fellow person with taste. :lover1:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• i voted nct dream bc god tier music but off the polls for a second my no.1 answer is and will always be

B1A4

be fr

I really like B1A4,

Tho be warned a lot of their stuff is cute/playful/comedic themed, which is def different than what a lot of people are used to that stan BGs these days.

I think you did a good job picking songs from them that would fit into a lot of people's current tastes.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• This thread contains 20 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!