The Garam Issue, Sakura Hate, NewJeans Sabotage, Itzy Bullying Accusations, Aespa Controversies Were All Planned By Starship And Kakao Paving The Way For IVE And Wonyoung’s Success.

• Kakao even bought the idol news platform ‘Idol Issue’ and they pretty much own the whole industry. They are biggest monopoly in kpop owning major music charts, major award shows, a lot if kpop companies. The artists associated with kakao are getting special treatment with positive articles to make them go viral.

All tue negative articles about non kakao idols I have been seeing makes SO much sense now. These girl groups and boy groups like bts, nct, aespa, le sserafim, NewJeans were getting attacked left and right fir literally no reason. It all makes sense now, this was all to to create fake hype for their artists(especially IVE) and bring down other groups. Starship has always been a shady company in the past with the rigging of their trainees in produce 48. So I would not be shocked if they rigged their artists performance on melon and sabotaged some other artist’s on Melon on purpose. MMA might not be the most reliable and fair award show anymore. Idk anymore man…but Kakao and starship seriously MUST be investigated, and if you think what they’re doing is normal you’re really delusional.

• 5 years down the line people will still blame WY for any neg press they get at this point

:toxicpepe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also, I'm genuinely amazed that you can blame

- Garam scandal which was her own doing for whatever shit happened in school

- NewJeans scandal with their lyrics in cookies + underage debut

- Sakura hate, I don't even know what this is but ok

- ITZY bullying, something I learned today I didn't even know this existed

- aespa controversies, also, not sure what this is about

To Starship

At this rate I think Starship is the Big 1, the rest are now known as the Nugu4

• I believe Sakura's hate was from right winged group accusing her of being a right winged Japanese kek

Lia's bullying wasnt even out on idol lab first

Aespa controversies were all minor and Pann related

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think Sakura's is from that fanmeeting she did in Japan where they said she was making fun of Korean fans. aespa is mostly the anti-Chinese hate Ningning gets. People are honestly blaming the tensions between China and Korea on Kakao mediaplay. :pepe-joy:

• Are you illiterate?

The rumours of garam hating hating wonyoung came out if nowhere and was obviously started by starship. They were definitely worried about her being the potential new it girl after the comments about her visual and aura.

NewJeans cookie lyrics have been debunked and explained by Ador that there’s nothing sexual about it. You guys are the dirty minded ones, making everything teenage girls do sexual. Also the whole underage thing is hypocritical when nobody complained about the leeseo, wonyoung, taemin debuting as minors. With NewJeans having a hit debut, surpassing ive’s debut achievements and whole of korea in love with them..I wouldn’t be surprised if starship felt threatened and started all the hate articles on them.

• Lol didn't police investigation results also came against itzy lia? i doubt kakao manipulate that too

Kind of amazing this passed under the radar - two cases both basically had the same outcome, where the police said they couldn't prosecute or any further legal action as there was no standing for false statements or slander, one was Lia from Itzy, allowed to continue on. The other was Soojin from Idle, who couldn't.

• I really wish people wouldn't take serious reports and then spin them into whatever conspiracy theory they have in mind for their own/their faves benefits.

This is what we know to be true:

1. Kakao secretly bought Idol Issue/Idol Lab 2-3 years ago. This media outlet was the #1 media outlet for Idol news with over 1.3 million followers.
    2. Kakao had Idol Issue post a disproportionate amount of articles for IVE
    3. Idol Issue participated in a Smear Campaign (The extent of which we do not know)
    4. The only confirmed rivals of IVE that we can point to having been impacted by this Smear Campaign is LSF and Itzy. And the ONLY scandals we can say originated from Idol Issue at the moment is LSF's outfit controversy from their debut and controversy over ITZY's Sneakers
    5. New Jeans and Nmixx are also suspected targets, but that has yet to be substantiated.
    6. Idol Issue has been stealing copyrighted material from other creators/news sites without compensation or reference

Anything beyond the above points is pure fan speculation backed by no official report.

There's nothing in either JTBC nor Chosun's articles about Aespa, BTS, Black Pink, Twice, Bullying Scandals, Chart Manipulation, Slave Rooms nor Sakura hate.

Might Kakao be behind some of that? Sure, in the same way that any of the major companies could equally be behind it.

Stop turning Kakao into the end all be all for all problems.

• Kind of amazing this passed under the radar - two cases both basically had the same outcome, where the police said they couldn't prosecute or any further legal action as there was no standing for false statements or slander, one was Lia from Itzy, allowed to continue on. The other was Soojin from Idle, who couldn't.

Money power

• Kind of amazing this passed under the radar - two cases both basically had the same outcome, where the police said they couldn't prosecute or any further legal action as there was no standing for false statements or slander, one was Lia from Itzy, allowed to continue on. The other was Soojin from Idle, who couldn't.

I mean to be fair... Soojin is 100% Cube's fault. They let her say "if it isn't proven false then I'll leave the group". I think if they had handled it better she could have stayed, but idk if they would be as popular in Korea as they are right now if she did.

• Kakao even bought the idol news platform ‘Idol Issue’ and they pretty much own the whole industry. They are biggest monopoly in kpop owning major music charts, major award shows, a lot if kpop companies. The artists associated with kakao are getting special treatment with positive articles to make them go viral.

All tue negative articles about non kakao idols I have been seeing makes SO much sense now. These girl groups and boy groups like bts, nct, aespa, le sserafim, NewJeans were getting attacked left and right fir literally no reason. It all makes sense now, this was all to to create fake hype for their artists(especially IVE) and bring down other groups. Starship has always been a shady company in the past with the rigging of their trainees in produce 48. So I would not be shocked if they rigged their artists performance on melon and sabotaged some other artist’s on Melon on purpose. MMA might not be the most reliable and fair award show anymore. Idk anymore man…but Kakao and starship seriously MUST be investigated, and if you think what they’re doing is normal you’re really delusional.

MMA was NOT a serious show to begin with. It counted artists owned by Melon/Loen/Kakao, which itself makes it skewed

I personally think all awards won by the person on the left of this post should be forfeit since she is a Kakao employee which creates a conflict of interest.

• Are you illiterate?

The rumours of garam hating hating wonyoung came out if nowhere and was obviously started by starship. They were definitely worried about her being the potential new it girl after the comments about her visual and aura.

NewJeans cookie lyrics have been debunked and explained by Ador that there’s nothing sexual about it. You guys are the dirty minded ones, making everything teenage girls do sexual. Also the whole underage thing is hypocritical when nobody complained about the leeseo, wonyoung, taemin debuting as minors. With NewJeans having a hit debut, surpassing ive’s debut achievements and whole of korea in love with them..I wouldn’t be surprised if starship felt threatened and started all the hate articles on them.

No you

Bianca Del GIF - Bianca Del Rio - Discover & Share GIFs

Blame KakaoM!

8o

Just shows what a difference the power of a company can make.

I will say Soojin did put out a statement and that sort of came back to bite her when the actress got involved. 20/20 Soojin should of just said nothing, who knows if that would have made a difference.

• I really wish people wouldn't take serious reports and then spin them into whatever conspiracy theory they have in mind for their own/their faves benefits.

This is what we know to be true:

1. New Jeans and Nmixx are also suspected targets, but that has yet to be substantiated.

I mean unless kakaoM wrote the lyrics to Nmixx songs, I would say why would they even bother giving them bad press, as they say, when your enemy is destroying it self, you just need to get out of their way.

• Well now the loonies have a fantastic excuse for any failing of their faves and any success of the Kakao related groups.

Conspiracy theories.

Here is my contribution to that,

Kakao is in trouble when their services went down due to the data center fire. The Co-CEO resigned etc.,

So to divert public attention, they leaked that they own this facebook page, knowing very well the tendency of K-pop fans to go crazy on the slightest trigger.

How about that?

And if Kakao caused all the alleged things, then should HYBE/Source bring Garam back into LSF?

Edited once, last by bbgc ().

• Bring Garam back so she can be assassinated a second time?How many lives does she have?

The 2 situations aren't the same. Soojin put herself on the chopping block by promising to leave if the allegations weren't false and making that actress call her out by name.

Lia stayed silent throughout the whole thing and waited until evidence came out, clearing her name.

Cube didn't handle it well but at the end of the day Soojin also made the situation a lot worse for herself as well.

• IVE/SS/KKO wrote and composed Cookie and hired Min Hee Jin for NewJeans and gave the song to a bunch of kids to sing, how dare they

They pushed Garam to bully and fight another student and made the school give her a report (briliant, they knew before even joing to Hybe that they need dirt on her or maybe they have a time machine and went back in time, does make you wonder what else they have done in the past)

see Garam issue, they did the same to Itzy Lia, PS: the controversy started like more than 2 years before IVE debuted lol

I knew Wonyoung was the one which falsified Karina message, i just know she was the one

/s unless it wasn't obvious

• If that company is so powerful why didn't they stop the hate twords Woonyeong? That girls breaths and twenty thousands articles about her so called behavior and bad personality gets written, with this new ordeal with Kakao some people are trying to down play Ive achievement and success

they want her to be jennie so bad

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!