[Pannatic] What happens when celebrities don't post Bubbles for a week (due to Itaewon tragedy mourning period)

• source: What happens when celebrities don't post Bubbles for a week

sfQKU.webp

FROM FAN: You haven't posted anything in more than 7 days. Please check the messages from your fans who miss you.

+Explanation to prevent misunderstandings:

ZYJDe.webp

The idol who posted that notification from Bubble didn't post anything for 7 days to mourn for the Itaewon tragedy. They took a screen capture and posted it because they found it fascinating. Even when they didn't post anything, they still check their Bubbles to see the messages had sent for them. They also keep fans updated through their Status messages! I'm writing this in advance to prevent misunderstandings~~

theqoo

-Someone had already posted about that notification a long ago. I'm sure a lot of people already knows about this.

-I hope my bias would never sign up for Bubble. They're really good at communicating with fans, but I think I'd hate it if they signed up for Bubble

-Do singers have the choice to sign up for paid applications like Bubble? Or are they forced by their companies?

-If I were a celebrity and see that notification on my Bubble, I'd probably send fans a simple greeting right away.

-They should be getting notifications like that. They get money from sending messages, so they should do their job.

-Why did they sign up for Bubble if they're not going to send messages...

-It has been 283 days since the last time my idol posted something on Bubbleㅎㅎ Almost 1 year now! They should just terminate their service at this pointㅜㅜ

-Oh... Now that I think about it, it has been 2 weeks since the last time my idol posted on Bubble...

-My bias did not post anything on Bubble for 1,5 month because they were busy preparing for comeback...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ And the fans can't get any refundsㅎ

-Oh... This is fascinating...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Everything I see about this Bubble thing just makes me feel bad for the idols who are signed up to it. They're already inundated with requests on their time. Having fans being able to directly scold them for not being responsive enough after a national tragedy would make me flip a table.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• Everything I see about this Bubble thing just makes me feel bad for the idols who are signed up to it. They're already inundated with requests on their time. Having fans being able to directly scold them for not being responsive enough after a national tragedy would make me flip a table.

I agree and I'm pretty sure their companies are forcing them on

mKl7Ghm.png

• Wait so people are mad they didn't send messages about what they had for dinner during a national period of mourning? :watt: Do these idiots not have brains? Have they not considered that these idols may have known someone who passed or was present that night? Thank God the idols don't actually have to see those messages unless they want to.

Also to these whiny ass fans... nNo one is forcing you to sign up for Bubble. If you don't want to pay for it, then don't pay for it. There are plenty of accounts on Twitter and Telegram that will post the messages and selfies for you. But honestly if you're a fan of your bias... you should already now their personality enough to know if they are going to be a big user of the service. I'm subscribed to Johnny and Taeyong's bubble now and they both use it pretty sporadically and that's fine with me. It's $7 a month. Hell I pay more than that for Netflix and use it even less most of the time. If I wanted someone who sent more messages, I'd sign up for Doyoung and Chenle instead.

• Wait so people are mad they didn't send messages about what they had for dinner during a national period of mourning? :watt:Do these idiots not have brains? Have they not considered that these idols may have known someone who passed or was present that night? Thank God the idols don't actually have to see those messages unless they want to.

Also to these whiny ass fans... nNo one is forcing you to sign up for Bubble. If you don't want to pay for it, then don't pay for it. There are plenty of accounts on Twitter and Telegram that will post the messages and selfies for you. But honestly if you're a fan of your bias... you should already now their personality enough to know if they are going to be a big user of the service. I'm subscribed to Johnny and Taeyong's bubble now and they both use it pretty sporadically and that's fine with me. It's $7 a month. Hell I pay more than that for Netflix and use it even less most of the time. If I wanted someone who sent more messages, I'd sign up for Doyoung and Chenle instead.

Worms for brains

mKl7Ghm.png

The bubble thing I can understand. The idols should voice their position against signing up for bubble. I can understand fans being upset with an idol and their anger is warranted (outside of a tragedy) The fans literally pay money , a fee to directly interact with an idol and just like any service people pay for they expect a return on investment. Anyone who buys anything and doesn't get what was offered gets upset angry or disgusted with the service or product.

This would be the same if say Jungkook came to my house as an engineer and i paid him thousands to renovate my house. If he didn't do shit at all I'd be pissed at him regardless of the fact I love bts and like him. The fact of the matter remains you are offering a service and are failing to provide it after i paid you for it, you are essentially ripping me off or stealing because you didn't pay me back or provide the service/product i paid you for so obviously me the customer would likely want to wringe your fucking neck 🤣

• Wait so people are mad they didn't send messages about what they had for dinner during a national period of mourning? :watt: Do these idiots not have brains? Have they not considered that these idols may have known someone who passed or was present that night? Thank God the idols don't actually have to see those messages unless they want to.

You pay 7dollars a month, for each idol just to subscribed to them?? So if I have 7 faves… I have to pay 7x7? How about for group account?

Did Elon Musk got inspired by this? Coz he wanted verified people to keep paying monthly fees to be verified (yeah it’s not the same but also the same. Social media being monitised by greedy corporations).

Anyway, I hope most of the money goes to the idol and not the company (but I highly doubt that). If it didn’t, then the idols and fans are the one being used.

• The bubble thing I can understand. The idols should voice their position against signing up for bubble. I can understand fans being upset with an idol and their anger is warranted (outside of a tragedy) The fans literally pay money , a fee to directly interact with an idol and just like any service people pay for they expect a return on investment. Anyone who buys anything and doesn't get what was offered gets upset angry or disgusted with the service or product.

This would be the same if say Jungkook came to my house as an engineer and i paid him thousands to renovate my house. If he didn't do shit at all I'd be pissed at him regardless of the fact I love bts and like him. The fact of the matter remains you are offering a service and are failing to provide it after i paid you for it, you are essentially ripping me off or stealing because you didn't pay me back or provide the service/product i paid you for so obviously me the customer would likely want to wringe your fucking neck 🤣

Most idols are fulfilling the TOS on their Bubbles, but there seems to be an unrealistic expectation from many fans. They have to post at least once a month. If the idol doesn't at least do that, you can request a refund. (I've never had Bubble but that's my understanding.) That's pretty basic bare minimum amount.

So you paid $4 for at least 1 message a month. Getting more than that is on the buyer choosing an idol who wants to do that. That's like me having $4 to get a meal and choosing between cheapie Taco Bell or more expensive Wendy's (not that you can get much for $4 but work with me). I can get a lot more food for my $4 at Taco Bell, but I can't be mad at Wendy's and say I didn't get what I paid for. I still got food - it just wasn't that much. :pepe-shrug:

If I want more for my dollar, then next time I don't choose Wendy's.

Some idols post every day and some every week, but inherently, it only breaches the service if they don't post once a month. If a buyer wants more posts, they should choose a different idol. You can do that research ahead of time or maybe you realize it after your month of limited communication that you want more. I don't have Bubble but even I know Jaehyun rarely posts on his while Doyoung, Jisung and Chenle post a lot.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• You pay 7dollars a month, for each idol just to subscribed to them?? So if I have 7 faves… I have to pay 7x7? How about for group account?

Did Elon Musk got inspired by this? Coz he wanted verified people to keep paying monthly fees to be verified (yeah it’s not the same but also the same. Social media being monitised by greedy corporations).

Anyway, I hope most of the money goes to the idol and not the company (but I highly doubt that). If it didn’t, then the idols and fans are the one being used.

It's $3.99 for one and you can add on and get a slight discount so for 2 Bubble tickets it's $7. You can bundle tickets for a whole group and get it cheaper than individual tickets.

I've heard most of the money goes to the idol, but idk for sure. I assume it's like Twitch where the idol and the company split the money a certain way. Which I also subscribe to people on Twitch and I don't even get to watch them stream live because of work/life but that's ok because I like them and can still watch their stuff later.

Elon wants verified people to pay for verification to pay off the massive debt he got borrowing the money to buy Twitter. Twitter already had a premium tier, he just decided to use it to solve his problems.

• I don't use bubble either but the company known for not issuing refunds and most fans complain about idols who don't even post monthly. The better analogy with your food is going to Taco bell and you pay the 4$ and the jackasd don't give you any food. By the end of the day you might be jumping over the counter.

Not because 4$ is alot of money, it's the principle of it the fact you got cheated,shafted screwed taken advantage of hoodwinked or stolen from. So when you have been justifiably wronged you do Something about it even if the response to it isn't always the best choice. The overwhelming majority of people respond very negatively to being fooled or fucked with. So that's why I can understand fans being upset over bubble. A member of monsta x got in hot water because apparently he's known for NOT posting on bubble months+ go by without peep.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!