Transgenderism

• I read about this lady. I thought it was disgusting with some of the comments. I have no issues with trans people and am trying to in them more. I’ve had a bit of experience with them. My daughter who is gay was in a relationship with a trans girl, but they broke up a few months ago as the girlfriend was into self harm and suicidal tendencies. I had no issues with her but she did have a lot of issues.

She has a friend who is trans also but she’s really nice. She’s much older but has it together. She hasn’t had the gender reassignment surgery due to her age and she cops a lot of hate and judgement. Not everyone is comfortable with the gender they were born with and I think it’s okay to want to change who you are. I hope one day trans people get the same recognition as gay and lesbian people, though I think that will be sometime off unfortunately.

• There have been studies on the brain showing that the brain of trans person is indeed different to that of a cis one and aligns more with the sex they feel they are. So for anyone saying they "wake up and choose" to be the opposite gender like on those comments under the article, is uneducated and ignorant.

Nothing anyone ever does or says will take away from the fact they are real women and men, just unfortunately cursed to be born with a body that doesn't match their mind.

If someone wants to transition to alleviate their uncomfortableness and dysphoria then that is entirely up to them. I don't get the obsession with people poking their noses into how other people live their lives. Same with people who have dissenting opinions on same sex relationships. It's no one's business if anyone wants to change their body or love someone of the same gender. Like, get a life and worry about your own stuff.

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

• Like she been living her life like this since the 90's, and they still won't leave her be.

Maybe they are sour that they can't have a fab body like hers lol

But seriously like she been getting this for a long time, like just let her live.

Also just because..

Old Model harisu days..

Screenshot_20210308_211855.jpg

You know people be jelly look at her lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!