Soloists who changed the game.....

• KAI - Conceptually

He completely flipped the script. True game changer. A classy concept with one-of-kind FILM to highlight his artistry. He participated heavily in this album. This is just the beginning.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

Suho - Artistically

Inspired by Vincent Van Gogh's painting, Suho paints an intimate portrait of himself through his music. He actively participated in planning the whole album.

My personal favorites :-

Baekhyun - Musically

There is no doubt, Baekhyun truly OWNED the year. There is not a single flaw in the album, performances in any department. A pure R&B masterpiece led by a vibrant and poppy track, Candy. Not only that, He actually broke 19 years physical sales drought, reviving physical market just like EXO did with Growl in 2013.

My personal Favorite song

Oh wait,

They're all from EXO,

Damn, only possible when you're NATION'S PICK.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Exo not as a group but also with the subunits and solos keep serving quality of music, concepts and choreos.

I like how they have more freedom and the chance to show their own colour and sth different. Each EXO member is talented, has their own charm and sth to offer. I'm really lookin forward to their solo work and growth

:siptear:

• Exo not as a group but also with the subunits and solos keep serving quality of music, concepts and choreos.

I like how they have more freedom and the chance to show their own colour and sth different. Each EXO member is talented, has their own charm and sth to offer. I'm really lookin forward to their solo work and growth

:siptear:

Yep. KJI2, BBH3, possibly OSH1, DKS1 and KMS1

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Why is Chen missing? I thought you would mention how he set a new high for aspiring soloist and vocalists everywhere. And Lay, guy has been delivering masterpieces and experimenting with music like is nobody's business.

Pay attention because D.O. is coming to set his own rules soon.

• Wy is Chen missing? I thought you would mention how he set a new high for aspiring soloist and vocalists everywhere. And Lay, guy has been delivering masterpieces and experimenting with music like is nobody's business.

Pay attention because D.O. is coming to set his own rules soon.

Chen's digitals were really good, definitely the most out of all the exo solos

Lay is now a quadriple million seller in china

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!