Just a reminder that BTS were never the problem

• Who Wouldve Thought Not Me GIF - Who Wouldve Thought Not Me Who Would Have  Thought - Discover & Share GIFs

Last year was so peaceful for me as an ARMY because I didn't have to tune into any award show. So I had great nights' sleep and sweet dreams. That was a blessing in disguise but that still didn't stop the shit show that award season brings every year. So it was funny to see how BTS not being there (convenient punching bags) kpop stans on twitter the next day still complaining about cut broadcasts, short performance slot, cut shots from performances, mistreatment, injuries, etc and not one kpop stan could blame it on BTS like they've always done the years before. BTS was never the problem and they still won't be the problem this year.

• I'll never forget how many thinkpieces we got over bts doing a 40 minute award show performance at mma

So many kpop stans crying over not getting enough time slot for their faves only for their faves to not even show up last year when bts was not there

Some of their faves will never even want to do a 40 min award show performance for their fans lol

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!