What is happening with Blackpink?

• I've seen dozens of clips...

And tbh, it's a fcking waste of money.

Mistakes, slip ups, offbeat moves, not executing dance moves completely...

I usually don't comment much harshly on groups performances but damn, this somehow irks me a lot.

They had 2 years to prepare for this tour and years of being a trainee....

This is not how "The Biggest Girl Group on Earth" should perform.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• this happens when you change profession but somehow want to stick what were you doing good few years back

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't get what you're trying to imply here.

that they became models/influencers, doing tons of other things and not performing on the stage

how to put it in words simply... sometimes boxers or MMA fighters after long lay-off are asked by journalists before fight:

aren't you afraid that you will be a little bit rusty?

I guess what I've wanted to say is that they focused on milions of other things, but KPOP is still that thing which gaves them most money thanks to album sales and touring, so they are doing it again...

without thinking that back in the day their life was all about that dance class but those days are long gone

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's not like all idols don't make few mistakes here and there and those clips are literally made by antis nitpicking 2 hours performance, fans that went there had an amazing time, and nope they didn't have 2 years to prepare they only got 1 month to prepare for their concert they had a comeback before that.

people that have gone to their concert had nothing but nice things to say about them

External Content twitter.com

• I have nothing to say because I would have never went to their concert in the first place (not my place) but hardcore really thinks they will handle doing 70+ shows? :pepe-clown-gear: It's only been less than 10 concerts in....

• Look, small mistakes are fine... All idols do that...most of the time not that noticebale...

Blackpink is a different case... Not only they have lesser members, the difference between the members in terms of performance is like a chasm... It's more noticeable and irks people.

They are simply not good performers especially if they are biggest girl group... One has to maintain atleast some level of performance, I don't see that at all.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• The same talking points over and over istg.

They haven't performed as a group in over 2 years, them being rusty is natural and each concert is exponentially better than the last.

Not only that but people in the audience barely notice it, which is why there people raising a fuss aren't actually attendees but the 2nd fandom being their normal pathetic selves.

They're excellent performances, mistakes and all

• Not your money so there's nothing for you to worry in the first place.

Antis cutting 3 secs clips in a whole 2 hours concert or fans that actually went to the concert praising the experience and saying the girls were awesome and many more. Who should i believe?

This isn't the first time and apparently won't be the last where people try to "paint" BP as lazy idols, being unprofessional etc when in the end this says a lot more about the obsessed antis then BP themselves.

Anyways, nobody is telling nobody to attend BP concert, to watch BP contents or to keep updated with BP. This "fan" behavior shows how much of "biggest gg" they are, bc people liking them or not, can't stop looking at them.

• did you miss the tweets I linked? you are not a fan you didn't go there to talk about something you don't know lol

look, I can easily show you some mistakes from other kpop groups and trust me it was only a few mistakes the difference is that not all eyes are on them. I had friends that have gone there and they laugh at those 6 sec clips posted on twitter because their experience is completely the opposite. it's pretty easy to nitpick on a group they don't like if you want to find mistakes you will trust me......it all started when blinks were fighting with the second fandom on twitter that's how those hate viral tweets started to happen as "a clapback"

• I’ve only seen negative things about their cons so far I didn’t look deeply to find out if it was true or not though. Their last concert which I went to was really good.

One thing I noticed was (because I look at Jennie fancam) for example that jenie’s solo is almost fully lip sync’d and I was surprised because I don’t think their backtracks and lip sync’ing was to this level at their previous con.

Overall as a fan the feeling BP give me is that they’re not worth seeing on tour more than once. Which people can take any which way and say only antis hate them etc, but it’s a sentiment shared by many casual kpop fans that I know and interact with.

Anyway I saw Lisa fancams and they were all really good!

• I never stanned or unstanned, I was never in deep enough to be a blink, I was/am a casual fan, Ill watch some variety shows and the MVs and if I like the music maybe ill get an album.

Thanks for clarifying. I just take badges as truth of who people stan on here.

• And I beg you dumbasses maybe watch the whole fucking concert instead of 5 sec clips handpicked by antis

I can pull the same shit with your favs Exo and I know you wouldn’t like it

It's the way non fans see a 5 secs clip and make a whole judgement towards BP when everybody knows they are the target of hate tweets and petty people, but wait!! I'll believe these clips instead of watching the concert bc judging people by small clips is easier and idc.

• Come on now that is not an excuse lol

Being on hiatus for over 2 years isn't an excuse?

Why?

Like I said, each concert is exponentially better than the last one, with a lot of these fairly small mistakes being smoothed out. As much as the current narrative is they're entitled or they don't care, they wouldn't improve as much with each performance as they got more and more comfortable if that were the case.

Jisoo said herself at Seoul D1 that they agreed to have fun and put on a great performance while not obsessing over little mistakes

They were rusty.

That's it

• at the end of the day concerts are for their fans people who pay

They can judge if worth their buck or not

• One thing about blinks is their refusal in acknowledging who antis their girls the most. Their akgaes are trying to out akgae each other with gotcha moments but they will put the entire blame on others that would have no clue about any of this if their akgaes weren't spreading it in the first place.

FfIU__FaYAEy41l?format=jpg&name=large

• Its not like this concert just showed up on their door step a week before they have a comeback just before and they arnt coming in cold they had PLENTY of prep time, I just expect them and YG to do better when preparing the girls for a concert...

To me it feels disingenuous and lazy and if I was a blink I would be mad they think so little of the fans to prep so little for a tour.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Lolololol of course it’s not an excuse. Do you think first concert is free? 😭😭😭😭

Do you think people are paying hundreds of dollars and don’t deserve a good performance? You should prepare BEFORE a concert not on tour 😭😭😭 did being YG fans completely ruin y’all common sense or something?

Anyway whether someone enjoyed the con or not is their business but your response is so outta pocket I marvel at it.

• One thing about blinks is their refusal in acknowledging who antis their girls the most. Their akgaes are trying to out akgae each other with gotcha moments but they will put the entire blame on others that would have no clue about any of this if their akgaes weren't spreading it in the first place.

Your sig is "only here for BTS", but any BP thread you are here for them too.

When blinks say antis i think by logic akgaes are in this ball of shit too.

• to be fair it was a dance oriented performance so she didn't sing all her parts but she sang some parts live though ( ngl I wish she didn't sing that song ) anyways her voice as a whole sounds amazing in the concert

I don't know I personally know some multis or casual fans ( and also blinks) that loved their experience some even went twice to their concerts

• Lolololol of course it’s not an excuse. Do you think first concert is free? 😭😭😭😭

Do you think people are paying hundreds of dollars and don’t deserve a good performance? You should prepare BEFORE a concert not on tour 😭😭😭 did being YG fans completely ruin y’all common sense or something?

Anyway whether someone enjoyed the con or not is their business but your response is so outta pocket I marvel at it.

Is dancing all there is to a concert? Yes it's an excuse because the truth is they haven't been performing as a group in a while and everything was as per usual, rushed. But the actual people who went there were satisfied. Like what are you talking about?

• And I beg you dumbasses maybe watch the whole fucking concert instead of 5 sec clips handpicked by antis

I can pull the same shit with your favs Exo and I know you wouldn’t like it

A fan went to the concert and posted a bunch of TikToks of them performing great and got no attention.

Then he (as a joke to be fair to him) posted a small mistakes clip like "what is this lol" and it got 5 million views.

I've been here since 2018 and it's the same talking points rotated over and over, it's so tired

Gotta say it was really jarring to have the time of my life at Dallas just to go home and see randos saying it was terrible because they got tired on the very last song and made some mistakes. Mistakes I didn't even notice despite being near the barricade :pepe-clown-gear:

The huge emphasis on "they're supposed to be the biggest gg" says a lot about what the real issue is imo

• Who are K-pop stans fighting for? Most people complaining wouldn't give a cent to watch them live and I've seen some saying the girls are disrespecting their fans not delivering good performances and how It's a waste of their money, how they are satisfied with bare minimum, but the ones who are living the experience are actually complimenting and didn't ask for anyone to have empathy towards them.

:pepe-shrug:

How many times are you gonna reply on this thread about a group you clearly don't like, and why do u have so many screenshots of blinks on twitter, so weird

• Does the concerts worth their prices? No. But overall it wasn’t that bad but it’s a lackluster comparing to their first world tour, there it would’ve made sense since it was their first world tour but they all did well especially Jennie. They declined but it’s due to them being inactive, I mean if you don’t train your brain regularly you will forget whatever you learned same case goes to BP. They have done nothing for two years they can’t keep up the same energy than the other groups since they practice every day.

• Is dancing all there is to a concert? Yes it's an excuse because the truth is they haven't been performing as a group in a while and everything was as per usual, rushed. But the actual people who went there were satisfied. Like what are you talking about?

please stop responding. 😭😭 it’s making it worse. I say this as their fan 😭😭😭

• Its not like this concert just showed up on their door step a week before they have a comeback just before and they arnt coming in cold they had PLENTY of prep time, I just expect them and YG to do better when preparing the girls for a concert...

To me it feels disingenuous and lazy and if I was a blink I would be mad they think so little of the fans to prep so little for a tour.

You always do your best to discredit BP bc they are BP let's start here.

And blinks that are going to the concerts are loving the experience so what is the problem here? You, a non fan, not liking something BP does when fans are satisfied?

What are non fans here barking so much when fans are ok with the tour? Who is spending the money and time here? Ah, ok.

• Tbh at the start I thought that is indeed just few handpicked moments.

Later out of curiosity I watched the clips linked by blinks as ''the girls slayed'' and they were just as terrible. It clearly shows that they didn't practice enough, especially together.

But as I am not their fan, and wouldn't go even if I was offered a free ticker - it really doesn't matter to me.

If blinks like it and are willing to pay for it and had fun during the concert this is what matter most.

• No i won't and you are not "their fan". You don't get to dictate who is gonna stop responding ;(;(;(;( and not ;(;(;(;(

Kpop fans sound like they never been to a concert istg.

I have indeed seen blackpink in concert 😭😭

And I think the most insulting people here are not the antis or OP but you and the other. Who are saying things like “first cons don’t matter” or “who cares about dancing”

That’s far more insulting to BP. I have seen them in concert and I have seen their high performance. Instead of blinks focusing on antis they should focus on fans like you who undermine their actual capability and say BS that only makes BP look even worse.

• This thread contains 140 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!