Rookie Group DKB celebrates 1000 days since their anniversary!

• DKB (다크비) is a 9 member rookie South Korean Boy Group underneath Brave Entertainment. (Who is also home to Brave Girls, Jung Je-Won and formerly Bigstar). The members E-Chan, Teo, D1, GK, HeeChan, Lune, Junseo, Yuku and Harry June recently celebrated their first 1000 days anniversary with fans ('BB' or 'DKB's Bestie) on October 29th, 2022.

After celebrating with fans on Vlive, DKB would take to Instagram to thank fans in both Korean and English in a statement that writes:

"BB들이 보내준 사랑으로 무럭무럭 자란 다크비가 어느덧 데뷔 1000일을 맞이했습니다 🥺❤️

우리 앞으로도 둘도 없는 단짝 친구로서 더 빛날 미래를 향해 함께 걸어가자구요 !! 🥰

정말 사랑해요 BB !! 😍❤️❤️.

DKB, who grew up with the love BBs sent, has already reached 1000 days since our debut 🥺❤️

Let's always stay together and move towards a brighter future as best friends !! 🥰

we love you so much BB !! 😍❤️".

On October 27th 2022, was the same day 2 years ago that DKB achieved their first 1 Million Views in less then 24 hours with 'Work Hard' . This mv currently has 12,726,662 views!.

I did make an article about this on allthekpop, however seeing as only 50% of my articles are posted, I wanted to post this here to celebrate as well!~. Congrats to fellow BB's and DKB!. Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 7.23.12 PM.png

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!