🌼5 Reverse Harem Anime Recommendation:How it feel like to be surrounded by hot guys?🌼

• I don't usually watch anime with this genre, that's why I only choose a few which already well known and most of them are old ones.

For anyone who doesn't know, reverse harem means the female lead surrounded by males.

Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge

0e947f3074339139523dd95d1fc1e50b.jpg

A Sadako-like girl who convinced herself as an ugly girl is living with 4 hottest boys at her aunty luxury mansion.

The plot sounds basic, but the comedy level is high. I laughed a lot watching this.

Hana Yori Dango

e20ec1f9fb798caf78a2f22a91fd506f.jpg

I guess I don't need to explain the plot, who doesn't know boys before flowers? The famous F4? There're tons drama adaptation, and they all had high rating. Meanwhile the anime is kinda underrated :cryingk:

Fruits Basket

050c58575a08d6b8dfba5d540b407e3e.png

Tooru is an orphan, due to various circumstances, she's living with 3 guys from a rich-famous Souma family. This family has a big secret tho.

I love this anime :cryingk: Tooru is an angelic girl, too unreal to be true. All of those Souma guys don't deserve her, I said what I said.

Uta No Prince Sama

4318b01fb61b869ee57891591dac7bcb.jpg

Plot isn't important in here. Just enjoy a bunch of cute guys singing for you :angryr:

This anime is like a promo for Utapri game.

Ouran High School Host Club

77077cffaafea54439737e4f6087ca65.jpg

This is arguably the best reverse harem manga that ever exist. Comedy ✅ art✅ character ✅plot✅

The best part is because Haruhi Fujioka isn't typical shoujo heroine. She's one of my favorite anime female chara all the time.

Even though it sounds like hanayori dango type, poor girl goes to rich school-these rich guys fall for her, but Ouran has different plot. Highly recommended :omgr:

• Ouran is SO GOOD, I adore it completely do NOT get me wrong. Agreed that it might be the best reverse harem anime ever made, no arguments there.

But I will fight you for Fruits Basket version one. I haven't seen the second version yet, but version one was one of the most perfect animes I've seen. It was rushed about all the Sohma stuff, yes, but as far as characterization goes? *chefs kiss*

• Ouran is SO GOOD, I adore it completely do NOT get me wrong. Agreed that it might be the best reverse harem anime ever made, no arguments there.

Usually I don't like rewatching animes that I already watched. But Ouran...I never get bored. I love Hitachin brothers, their character also the most interesting one after Haruhi.

But I will fight you for Fruits Basket version one. I haven't seen the second version yet, but version one was one of the most perfect animes I've seen. It was rushed about all the Sohma stuff, yes, but as far as characterization goes? *chefs kiss*

Ohh....i watched old version of Fruit Basket, indeed one of the best anime all the time. I watched the new version for nostalgia. The art indeed is getting smooth and modern.

• The only other reverse Anime I know is Kiss Him Not Me

tumblr_inline_oh08rzwNgm1ur8cyv_1280.jpg

Kiss him not me is so good honestly my favorite character is Nanashima nozomu

I actually watched this anime, but I don't really like the plot.

Brruuuhhh.... rather than change into slim and pretty, you're gonna die if you don't eat and drink for a whole week :cryingr: I know how absurd the anime sometimes, but still.... :angryr:

I like Mutsumi senpai, he's the only one who can recognize Serinuma immediately even after she's being slim and pretty.

Tbh, I watched the Live Action version for.... Kamio Fuju.

Screenshot%2B%25283%2529.png

cast_compress231667155067331047988.jpg?w=700&ssl=1

• The only other reverse Anime I know is Kiss Him Not Me

tumblr_inline_oh08rzwNgm1ur8cyv_1280.jpg

I got into that anime bc of this Youtube vid:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So many high gives for including The Wallflower/Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge! It was one of the first reverse harems I watched and I still have a soft spot for it.

I love the humor. I remember how ranmaru said,"there're too many kidnapping scene on this anime." When Kyohei got kidnapped for idk how many times, then Yuki said "The author run out of ideas." :cryingr:

I also love the op by Kiyoharu

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!