Jin talks about his enlistment and the backlash he got

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “Jin talks about the enlistment decisions and the back lash he got” to “Jin talks about his enlistment and the backlash he got”.

• this is just so sad to me. he didn't deserve the hounding. putting your whole career on hold is difficult and it makes sense that the timing was a long convo for the members. some people should feel ashamed about how they've been acting about bts and enlistment.

who's your favorite artist?

• I did get hurt looking at them. I mean, I was indeed intending on going

I mean if you just came out and said that I feel like the backlash would be way more tame.

Lets say the Military decided you didnt have to go I dont think you would go. They were clearly waiting and bighit was clearly waiting.

They must of spent so much time deciding what to say and when to say it, sucks that they had this extra pressure on top of already having to enlist

I mean if you just came out and said that I feel like the backlash would be way more tame.

Lets say the Military decided you didnt have to go I dont think you would go. They were clearly waiting and bighit was clearly waiting.

Clearly reading comprehension isn’t your pursuit or you were one of those people he is talking about and don’t want to admit to it.

• Clearly reading comprehension isn’t your pursuit or you were one of those people he is talking about and don’t want to admit to it.

I mean I did read this stuff and I just dont believe it . They were waiting to see what the government/army were doing.

I think saying oh we always planned to go is bs.

You're talking bs. The thing is they always said they'd would go when the time comes. All the other crap and speculation was from the media, politicians and haters.

• I mean I did read this stuff and I just dont believe it . They were waiting to see what the government/army were doing.

I think saying oh we always planned to go is bs.

Of course believing and not believing is your right but you have to be a certain type of person to come and invalidate someone’s else feelings and turmoils over that. Good luck. Your statement sounds more like bs but it’s not surprising based on the history of behaviour towards BTS

• I've got a lot to say and I can't really sort it out cause my mind is like all over the place rn— but one thing I'm sure is BTS will definitely re-sign & comeback stronger than ever. For the student armys or everyone...yall need to save up for the concert that will happen in the near future.

Also, did they really intend to enlist all at once? Like their original plan? That's what I understood from the trans. Anyways, not important. Time flies so fast lol. They're gonna cb before we even know it.

It's starting to make sense because I was so confused when Jungkook said this.

• Im pretty sure now that everything is clear and the decision is made and done, he feels so much relaxed. A decision like this with so many things that depend on it (and many things were vague too,) is very stressful on a person.

I'm just happy that he found the time to grace us with The Astronaut before enlisting :borahae:

Love him :emotionalpepe:

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• You're talking bs. The thing is they always said they'd would go when the time comes. All the other crap and speculation was from the media, politicians and haters.

[theqoo] "BTS, MILITARY SERVICE UNCERTAINTY IS MAKING THINGS DIFFICULT" HYBE JOINS NATIONAL ASSEMBLY DEBATE
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

At a press conference held at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, USA on the 9th (local time), HYBE Communications Chief Lee Jin-hyeong (CCO) said, "I hope that the discussion about the artist's military service will be settled in this National Assembly."

CCO Lee said, "Members have said they will 'accept the national call', but there is still no change," he added, "as the military service system has changed little by little since 2020, we are watching while consulting with the company."

CCO Lee said, "After the submission of the Military Service Act, (the BTS members) have entrusted the judgment and work to the company."

while its true the company has said members will accept the call the company were still waiting to see what the government/army were doing.

Lee Jin-hyeong, CCO of Hybee's agency, said, "It is true that members are having a hard time because the military service system is changing and it is difficult to predict the timing of (military service). We are closely monitoring the amendment bill,” .

The idea that HYBE were not waiting is laugable.

• We are talking about Jin captain Obvious. Clearly like I said, reading comprehension is not for you.

• Timing. T-I-M-I-N-G

So WHEN to go and not IF they go.

And since when Hybe = Jin?

Better go worry about the lies your girlies are telling that they practiced hard for the tour, because everyone knows they are lying.

• I would have believed him if we hadn't all watched the shit show in Las Vegas. Even though they all wanted to enlist together, it was clear that their companies had kept them waiting in anticipation of exemption.

“ I have talked a lot with the company about military service. I talked about how I would entrust it to the company as much as possible. I believe what the company has to say is as good as my say."

HYBE CCO Lee Jin Hyung; “The BTS members have currently left the matter of their military service in the hands of the agency. BTS has already conveyed the message multiple times that they will accept the call of duty when the nation calls them, and they have not changed that opinion. However, the policy on military service has changed a little, and as the members are experiencing changes to the Military Service Act that they did not expect, they are currently monitoring the situation while discussing the matter with the company.

The agency told BTS that after the new amendment to the Military Service Act was proposed, we were wary of making a decision in regards to their military service, and the BTS members maturely accepted this and left the matter in the hands of the company. To put it precisely, the policy on military service is changing, and it’s true that the BTS members are having a hard time because it’s difficult for them to predict the timing [of their military service]. Since it’s difficult for them to make plans, both the BTS members and the company are currently keeping a close eye on the proposed amendment.”

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Omg 😱 who would have thought

I don't usually reply to antis. But listen, literally every idols want to delay their enlistment as long as possible for their career. So even if exemption wasn't on the table, it's natural to delay. It's not illegal. So Idk why the likes of you think that they need to explain their situation beforehand. They have clearly mentioned several times when the nation calls they will go but still people went after them.

There was no need for backlash in the first place. So why should do anything to "tame" it? U see the logic?

Fyi: 60% of SK from the poll was in favor of expemtion. So we can clearly see where the "backlash" came from.

Edited once, last by Amsuej66 ().

• Clearly ppl are missing the obv in their face about how Jin alr mentioned the company and him having differing opinions. Interesting that those who had “fk Hybe “ mentality are suddenly holding the company word over the actual person involved

says some people told him who cares about the agency and you could have just announced by yourself that you’re going but he says the seven members are one and he’s gotta re-sign later and what’s the point of doing something against the agency and didn’t think that’d be good

• This thread contains 48 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!