Do you like Aespa’s styling?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It just feels too mature for a barley debuted gg. I want something fresh for them.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• again, as mentioned it is really high end. I AGREE. but i also think its a bit over the top for a gg with only two songs :eyes: (maybe if they dropped an album). I'm a fan of it, but at certain times i do question the outfits for just being appropriate considering their choreography.. but hey thats just my opinion :-)

• I think it fits just fine. BlackPink at their debut dressed similarly. Also Karina is 21 years old? Everyone is over 18 I don't really see the issue with it.

I do think some styles look a bit odd, but its not due to the 'maturity'

it’s not about age necessarily but more that they just started their career and it’s their chance to wear something more fresh. I think bp was more on the girly side compared to now. But I can compare current Aespa style with current bp

• I think their clothes doesn’t fit theie concept and image..

The clothes are too serious and make them look more mature. If their concept was more.. sexy? Maybe their style would look better but that’s not the case.

It’s like their stylist is dressing a group that’s different than the one that performs BM

• it’s not about age necessarily but more that they just started their career and it’s their chance to wear something more fresh. I think bp was more on the girly side compared to now. But I can compare current Aespa style with current bp

I get what you're saying, for me I kind of like the high fashion look, but there are many things they could have done yes. I really like the futuristic space style ning had in Black Mamba. I wish they'd do more of that lol

• it’s not about age necessarily but more that they just started their career and it’s their chance to wear something more fresh. I think bp was more on the girly side compared to now. But I can compare current Aespa style with current bp

BP pulls it a lot better.

Aespa's style isnt bad, but member cant pull it at all. So they should leave that "mature"/high end style and turn to something else which will not look on them weird.

• I think it fits just fine. BlackPink at their debut dressed similarly. Also Karina is 21 years old? Everyone is over 18 I don't really see the issue with it.

I do think some styles look a bit odd, but its not due to the 'maturity'

We are looking at other bp then

For stage outfits bp has lots of colors, specially bby and for others they use lots of pastel and flowering shirts

• BP pulls it a lot better.

Aespa's style isnt bad, but member cant pull it at all. So they should leave that "mature"/high end style and turn to something else which will not look on them weird.

They pull it off just fine imo esp ningning and Karina you’ll see brands drooling over them once they get bigger. The problem is the styling Don’t forget bps stylists put a lot of effort into revamping the high end clothes they get.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Karina and Giselle certainly pull it off better :lover2:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Karina and Giselle pull it off better this time I think

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• It just feels too mature for a barley debuted gg. I want something fresh for them.

Also everyones forgetting this is Givenchy, This is Givenchy clothing wear, They are just advertising Givenchy. It's not their fault the brand seems suited for older people, it's like that bag challenge they actually had Givenchy bags as well. I'm not the biggest fan of high branded clothes especially cause they're mostly overprice for a Logo, but majority of the clothes aespa wear are what models and other celebrities wear, I don't think it's of the stylist choice. Either way I'm sure they'll mix it up with each new comeback, I guess now they want people to see them as a classy group with a passion for fashion, and I see that

:pepe-toast:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• They pull it off just fine imo esp ningning and Karina you’ll see brands drooling over them once they get bigger. The problem is the styling Don’t forget bps stylists put a lot of effort into revamping the high end clothes they get.

Really?

15418-5e286f2d-d9c5-4e20-9d6a-7e7412b0d591-jpeg

They should go with style similar to BP, Twice. It suits them and their concept a lot better.

A visual artist statements aespa's art group copied his perform and  netizens declare that they plagiarized K/DA as perfectly | durangobagel

Aespa (에스파) on Twitter:

Even those too colorfull clothes look a lot better than those 2 high end/mature outfits you posted in the thread (the above 1 and the 1 you posted).

Check Out aespa's Techwear Fashion For Special 'Black Mamba' Video |  Kpopmap - Kpop, Kdrama and Trend Stories Coverage

aespa pics on Twitter | Stage outfits, Black mamba, Kpop girls

karina pics on Twitter:

Aespa showed off gentle vocal and beautiful visual in the comeback MV

K-pop girl group aespa named Givenchy brand ambassadors

All this looks and suits them a lot better than high end once. Also suits the concept.

• Official Post

Yeah...I agree with what someone said here. It's like the stylist has the image but cannot execute it well. I feel like Givenchy is a very bold and mature brand, and I just feel like the girls lack the bold individual personalities and look necessary to pull this off. It really looks like they're wearing their parents' clothing, but maybe that's just me. Karina and Giselle def pull it off alot better compared to Winter/Ningning though.

I would've loved to see them wear and try something like Miu Miu, a very fashionable but youthful brand. They would've pulled it off well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!