You are female trainee and receive offers from all top companies which one will you join?

• You are female trainee and receive offers from all top companies which one will you join? 50

1. HYBE (23) 46%
    2. SM (10) 20%
    3. JYP (6) 12%
    4. YG (7) 14%
    5. CUBE (1) 2%
    6. Starship (1) 2%
    7. RBW WM (2) 4%

You are female trainee and receive offers from all top companies which one will you join?

PS: you are not guaranteed that you will make a debut, and might leave in the future, keep that in mind

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Cube and RBW are out by default.

Starship is ok, but Kakao's money is not going their way

YG? Really? For girl groups? Hi Dungeon...

JYP, they already have way too many GG, chances are you'll get nothing unless your the top 0.1 percent.

SM? Viable, and their training regiment means you will pretty much get into any company if you don't debut

Hybe? Hybe is not 1 company, but an umbrella. So you are a lot safer there, but a lot more trainees to compete with.

• SM: great training and highly competitive to get in, which makes you a top candidate to other companies if you don’t debut, if you do debut, a much better chance of career longevity when you get older as a female artist.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• the second one should read not getting any songs

naughty boy

:pepe-cop:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this is why I pointed that it's important to take into consideration that there are high chances you won't debut in that company

for example girls which were in Pledis are doin so, so, maybe few are doin well, same with Source Music trainees (that's HYBE for you lol), then you have bunch of that SM rookies which were revealed but then disappeared, and that bunch of trainees like Chaehyun & Jeongmin which joined later and ended in... Girls Planet 999, you know those few girls which trained with aespa...

same you can say about YG, future 2ne1, and pinkpunk line-ups, where those girls are, how far they went

and you also have JYP but then... Somi, or STAYC's Sieun and J, all were in JYP

so there are pros and cons to every each of those agencies, and many stories of girls which didn't make it in 'original' company which scouted them... and ended in different agencies, sometimes smaller ones, sometimes they hit it daebak, sometimes didn't.

• Looking at their roster of female idols/groups and their successes throughout many years it's is a no brainer to go with SM.

If you make it you have a high likelihood being in a successful group, lots of individual opportunities to pursue other sectors of entertainment industry and long term job security if you stay with them 6, 7, 8 or more years.

• Not YG cause of the bad reputation and cause they either tend to forget some artists and trainees or don't give them enough to work with. Also what has happend in the past and could happen in the future with this company is also a no for me. Some idols also expressed how they felt when leaving YG. Lee Hi for example stated that she understands that YG takes a long time prepairing comebacks for idols wich is why most groups have only 1 release a year but she felt left behind the idol market for only releasing 1 album a year and wished to do more. This is one thing many idols don't really like cause this can make people forget them and unnessesarily get mad at the artist's company.

Not CUBE cause they could potentionaly ruin you over the years and from former trainees I know that they tend to kick even trainees out for no plausible reasons . And really all the crap that is going on in CUBE since the past few years is just too much for me.

Hybe is too overrated and fans could ruin you with what they write on the internet, plus people allways say that Hybe can't really menage female groups, wich they often highlight trought how Hybe ruined Gfriend. Also you will for sure get judged way too hard from all types of people just for being under Hybe, even some former trainees experienced that they get judged differently just cause they spend time in that company than trainees who were in another company and than left. Also being in the shadow of that people mostly only know Hybe trought BTS could also hurt as an idol. They might also judge you hard when you debut and could potantional be like "So your under Hybe... ah ... thats BTS right?" and nobody wants to be in the shadow of their senior groups.

Not RBW either cause they fuck up with their foreign artists (You most likly know how D1VERSE just disbanded in a year and that their trainee unit from Japan is literally DEAD by now and nobody even knows what happend to the dudes in the trainee unit like seriously where are all these boys at and why is it that we only all once in a few weeks get to hear what 1 of them is doing... RBW should at least update us on their trainees if they might have left, but nope...) and other acts also seem to feel a bit not good in their curent positions with the company like for example ONEWE's Yonghoon said that he may leaves the band and company if they still can't help the band to get more popular. And at the end people only tet to reffer to RBW as "MAMAMOO's company" and often forget that there are more artists in the company than just them.

SM neither cause you know of all the stuff that happend in the past where many idols than left the company, some even opend up and explained literally everything that was wrong between them and the company as for example Amber Liu who was extremply pissed as she left SM and than openly talked about all the issues she had with the company. And going back, they allready had a lot issues with people at that time as almost all Chinese member of EXO left the company. SM also is the reason why 2 great people arn't no longer with us and the company seems to not care as it looks like. SM-artists also have sometimes quit strange fans who on one hand threaten an idol to get kicked out just cause they get married but on the other hand are chill when another idol gets married. And you constantly hear some drama where people get just mad at SM for almost everything.

JYP would be OK I guess, same with Starship but I'm not quit sure wich of them would be the better choice at the end. Sure JYP is the more famouse company but well just being signed to them dosn't allways mean you will make it or have success. And Starship mainly only has their reputation from having MONSTA X ...

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• this is why I pointed that it's important to take into consideration that there are high chances you won't debut in that company

for example girls which were in Pledis are doin so, so, maybe few are doin well, same with Source Music trainees (that's HYBE for you lol), then you have bunch of that SM rookies which were revealed but then disappeared, and that bunch of trainees like Chaehyun & Jeongmin which joined later and ended in... Girls Planet 999, you know those few girls which trained with aespa...

same you can say about YG, future 2ne1, and pinkpunk line-ups, where those girls are, how far they went

and you also have JYP but then... Somi, or STAYC's Sieun and J, all were in JYP

so there are pros and cons to every each of those agencies, and many stories of girls which didn't make it in 'original' company which scouted them... and ended in different agencies, sometimes smaller ones, sometimes they hit it daebak, sometimes didn't.

Of course, and that is all up to individual talent.

All those companies are high tier with some being top tier.

They have the money to invest in you to make you even better.

But at the end of the day, it's all up to you.

That's why I picked SM. Because they invest the most in their trainee regiment.

Heck, they invented the whole thing after all. And it worked.

It's a reason why everybody says that SM Sat Open audition is the hardest.

I 'blame' SM and Bada btw because they are known to just show up.

But if they pass that one, they are in.

• If I was actually trying to become a K-pop idol. I'd pick JYP because I prefer their Disney/positive songs much more over SM and HYBE's pretentious concepts. If I made a debut I'd have to practice the songs thousands of times and being an idol is basically singing someone else's song, yes, but I would prefer it to be pop rather than someone's deEp artistic visIoN.

The meme answer would be YG so I can talk on the internet about my trainee stories, but if I was actually doing it for real JYP.

• JYPE is the least racist out of the Big3 but then again I would rather die than been given songs like 0.0 or Dice

I would be nugu if I were to debut in small companies

SME seems to be the best just because their records of profitable girl groups coming out of them. Good vocal training and they can fix my ugly face when I were about to debut.

:smirks::smirks::smirks:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Starship is creative with their concepts but who bloody cares, we are all here for the money and fame, clearly they wont have as big of a connections as HYBE, etc

YGE is interesting cuz you dont have to work meticulously on stuffs or frequent comebacks, they are just chilling but you would be in my 30s by the time you debut in a group. Been waiting for Babymon for ageeeeeeesssssssss

Jury is still out with HYBE and girlgroups

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Starship is creative with their concepts but who bloody cares, we are all here for the money and fame, clearly they wont have as big of a connections as HYBE, etc

YGE is interesting cuz you dont have to work meticulously on stuffs or frequent comebacks, they are just chilling but you would be in my 30s by the time you debut in a group. Been waiting for Babymon for ageeeeeeesssssssss

Jury is still out with HYBE and girlgroups

That part about Starship is wrong. They are a part of Kakao Ent.

They don't get revenue from them, but they get all the connections.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!