Will Rosé achievements count for BP globally?

• Bloomberg ranks "the biggest pop star" each month & was wondering for example if Rosie streams will be counted as BP since they upload solo stuff on the group channel except on spotify & Apple music?

Her sales?

What do y'all think?

Also I guess "BP" is about to pull 1.5B streams this month alone from YT & Spotify ✔️

• If "global influence" is what they wanted, they probably should have given her one or two more songs so she'd be eligible for the charts. A couple more songs would also make it worthwhile for physical distributors to get CDs into stores. She'll do good sales online, you'll see her on iTunes, she'll do well on youtube.

Whether she makes "biggest pop star" probably depends on who else drops music and how the Grammys go. I think IU is scheduled to drop a whole album, so there's that to contend with from Korea. BTS have been hinting at either JJK1, KTH1. or Hope World 2 dropping soon, so if any of them actually goes through with it, there's that. There's also the Grammys, so a good performance from a Western artist there could put that person over the top. I don't know that I'd hold your breath on this one, it's not really a good month for a small solo, there are a lot of variables.

• If "global influence" is what they wanted, they probably should have given her one or two more songs so she'd be eligible for the charts. A couple more songs would also make it worthwhile for physical distributors to get CDs into stores. She'll do good sales online, you'll see her on iTunes, she'll do well on youtube.

Whether she makes "biggest pop star" probably depends on who else drops music and how the Grammys go. I think IU is scheduled to drop a whole album, so there's that to contend with from Korea. BTS have been hinting at either JJK1, KTH1. or Hope World 2 dropping soon, so if any of them actually goes through with it, there's that. There's also the Grammys, so a good performance from a Western artist there could put that person over the top. I don't know that I'd hold your breath on this one, it's not really a good month for a small solo, there are a lot of variables.

OH I'm fine with everything, I don't want to be pressure on Rosie to perform as well as BP... It's also not realistic

I just want good music from her & a good performance

Save the global influence stuff for the group lol

• Prospects of Jennie cb are grim to be frank lol

Earliest timeline would be late 2023 lol & I'm not even kidding

In fact I think BP will only release jisoo solo in 2022 & nothing from the group till early 2023 after October 2021...

• I wish jennie's and rose's solo were part of blackpink's own spotify page, I mean they are all together on youtube so it makes sense. But at the same time solo being her only song and the most streamed by a korean soloist on spotify is kind of a flex :suggestiver:.

Jennie's songs with gd & seungri, plus gd feat. rose should also be on bp's page. You have the kda songs being counted for idle & twice and they are not even featuring all the members

• I wish jennie's and rose's solo were part of blackpink's own spotify page, I mean they are all together on youtube so it makes sense. But at the same time solo being her only song and the most streamed by a korean soloist on spotify is kind of a flex :suggestiver:.

Jennie's songs with gd & seungri, plus gd feat. rose should also be on bp's page. You have the kda songs being counted for idle & twice and they are not even featuring all the members

Yeah idk why they decided on that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!