5 October Allkpop Tips

• I think its pretty clear that nowadays navigating Allkpop has become notably bigger. So I've created this section for users to find their time on here worthwhile. I hope everyone finds this new section useful :mesmerized-bee:

This month, I wanted to focus on akorns. Its pretty obvious that we all like tons of groups, and those groups release a heck ton of visually appealing content for us to view. That means more group badges, LEs, and sets :beehaw:

Today I'm going to show you and efficient way to organize everything. :tea-bee:

Usually, I like to keep a budget for myself firstly, meaning I'll spend a certain amount of akorns within a specific time period. For example, I like to spend less during the times I'm inactive to save myself from losing akorns for when I really need it. Winter's badge set will have to wait if I want to being able to join the pre-order for (G)I-DLE LEs :leaving-bee:.

I know it seems pretty obvious, but I think really writing down and recording everything in order of priority really helps with budgeting. It helps you understand what's the most important, and more importantly, make decisions that will eventually positively affect your akorn count. Once you create a weekly/monthly budget (whatever it is you want the time period to be) you'll be able to save akorns, and purchase efficiently.

I hope this helps everyone who needs it, feel free to share how you save your akorns, and how you prioritize your purchases. :check-bee:

• Yes, know your priorities and think at least thrice before buying or ordering any badge! :pepe_akorns:

this. or at least come to terms with your impulsive decisions and their consequences :pepe_akorns:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!