When cued up for food or drinks

• No

How can you be sure what to eat when each place has a different menue

I mean not all ice cream shops have the same ice cream and what if you yell "Chocolate" but the worker might got a bad day and yells back "Can't you idiot just see that chocolate is empty..."

If you for example go to a cafe or restaurant or bakery you never been to it is hard to just yell your answer cause you never know if it will be in stock or if its even in the menue

"One pretzel pls" - "Dude, we don't sell that here..." - "Uh ... One donut than pls" - "No sir, we don't sell donuts here" ... imagine how emberased you will get

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• if im going to a place for food, im going with the intention of getting something specific
    or if a friend takes me somewhere, i contemplate what i was before i am up there at the register, if theres no line, i stand on the SIDE and look at the menu so i dont hold up anybody who walks in after me.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• yes I decide what I want before hand

Before who take their time to decide at the counter piss me off

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!