How often did you move as a kid vs. adult?

• If you are still a child just answer for that

When I was a child I never moved except 1 year as I lived with my dad. First half of the year we were alone and than the 2nd half in a rented house with one of his ex. girlfriends but we had the same house when I was born and the same house till I was an adult and I only remember living in this house and took all my classes in the same town without ever moving somewhere else so if I count corectly I moved 3 times a kid but lived 20 years in the same house and only 1 year outside that house when I was like 3 to 4 years old.

As an Adult I moved 6 times by now. 1st into a dorm that had more the style of a boarding school, than 6 other dorms who were like regular apartments but shared with other people where I moved once with the same dormmate. And now I live in my own apartment so I moved 7 times in total as adult.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 1-7 yrs old, moved 2 times

7-16.5 moved 2 times

I still live with my parents and we moved only once since I became an adult 14 years ago. We've lived in this house for 11 years, the longest we've ever lived anywhere... And I want to move cuz it's not in good shape. I can fix some things, but not most things

I did live in dorms for university, but I don't count that.

• Before I graduated high school I moved three times.

After I graduated high school I've moved six times.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!