Shinkai Makoto's new animated film: すずめの戸締まり -- Suzume no Tojimari - release November 11, 2022 Trailer and discussion thread

• すずめの戸締まり Trailer with English subs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It looks great and more mature than previous films? I still haven't seen Weathering with You despite listening to the OST for at least a year now due to RADWIMPs but let me go track that one down. RADWIMPS is also doing the OST for this one.

RADWIMPS -

すずめ feat.十明

Suzume feat. Toaka

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Reviews: Possible spoilers - so take care!

External Content twitter.com

• I went to see it yesterday.

i'd call it pretty good.

Beautiful animation especially of Japan. There's a lot of traveling in the movie, so multiple cities and countrysides are featured.

Some of the character growth seems a bit unearned if one wants to nitpick, but it's overall a nice movie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!