Whenever I listen to this song....

• The corresponding Scene :-

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The music itself

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Whenever i listen to this, I feel a sudden power surge in me. I feel motivated af. Like seriously, That's why i love OSTs from Movies, something about them is so fascinating.

Daniel Pemberton knocked it out of park for this movie. Terrific soundtrack

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• my fav is Thor's entrance wakanda

External Content www.youtube.com

• StCatMouse What do you think?

I don't think of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword when the discussion is about notable OSTs and honestly, this is the first time I'm listening to this.

It sounds rightfully epic and I like the violin(?) riff just going on in the background. To my ear, its sounds like something one can expect from GOT or Witcher but with a more modern take.

Tangentially-related, this scene makes me chuckle a bit as everyone looks grimy and dirty and then ruggedly handsome Charlie Hunnam waltz in in his white jacket. Reminds me of that anime meme where you can tell who the main guy is because of his crazy hair compared to the other people with normal haircut.

Movie bombed and was massacred critically. It was a so-so film but I think it's underrated. It's not as bad as critics make it out to be.

• my fav is Thor's entrance wakanda

External Content www.youtube.com

Yeah its good

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Which movies come into discussion when talking about Notable OSTs? Aside from Lord of the rings, Pirates movies, Harry potter, Some DC movies?

BTW, They got David Beckham to play a cocky soldier. Lol

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Yeah, the David Beckham cameo blindsided me lol

"That dude looks suspiciously like Beckham...huh"

Per OSTs, I'm kinda traditional. Y'know, big orchestral sound. Danny Elfman, John Williams stuff. There's no escaping the Star Wars tracks for me. Same with the 1989 Batman. It's ingrained in my head. If something a bit contemporary, I like Trent Reznor and just found out Hildur Guðnadóttir's work recently. Ramin Djawadi is also great I think particularly his work on GOT but that's for a TV show.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!