Random K-Pop Thoughts

• Revisiting some older tracks for a quiz and I fell back in love with this gem

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• i think to myself

what if someone isnt party rocking right now

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that would be such a shame :(

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• Thinking about how Monsta X manages to be good at whatever they do. English tracks, Japanese tracks, Korean tracks, tracks to promote the Universe app...

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• He licks the ice cream

External Content twitter.com

• Key and Conan Gray is the BL we need

• we moved on from SHINee performing good evening in suits too soon

• People just already put random thoughts as threads right? (Or they should) 😅

I really like the "aesthetic" of variety shows like Weekly Idol where they have a white/solid color background and for 20 minutes the idols just play games/appeal to fans. Like I really like it when they don't talk about their music/comeback/acting opportunities etc. at all and it's completely disconnected from outside reality. Recently I enjoy this more than actually listening to K-pop music.

• I like this content creator

fun and entertaining

• Personally for me I already didn't like Villain that much because they seem to be leaving from the fairy story which made them unique in the first place.

• a 3 member rookie debut is pretty brave

pretty good tho

• oof

External Content twitter.com

• I like the way they sing their lines

love this song

hope NMIXX can do more these types of songs

but obviously not too many, maybe 2 out of 10 new songs they release

that'll be nice

• FUCK IT UP GIRLIESSSSSSSSS

External Content youtu.be

• Lee Gunmin is better off with his Japanese group than his Korean one

His Korean company dosn't gives much to him and his Korean group in a long time and their last activity as a group is over a year ago while he is very active in Japan with his Japanese group

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• THEY ARE EATING

External Content youtu.be

• This thread contains 50 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!