I feel like Wonyoung is a perfectionist and Starship is taking advantage of that to overwork her.

• I've spoken about Wonyoung a lot. I pay attention to her and I don't claim to know her.

I could be wrong but she seems to me like a perfectionist but in kind of a bad way. In a way that she puts unrealistic standards on herself trying to please everybody. People have been giving her shit since produce 48, she was oversexualized by the show, and people took and still take GIFs and videos of her out of context and say she has an "attitude".

They complain she is fake and a try-hard cuz she ate a strawberry in a certain way and then ALSO complain she is too stiff on verity shows. YEAH, SHE IS BECAUSE OF YOU. Cuz you assholes (knetz and inetz) can't leave her alone. There was a video saying she is problematic cuz she promoted diet culture which she doesn't. Yes, she is underweight but that doesn't mean she is encouraging fans to starve themselves. It means she deserves our love and support. And to whoever made that video kindly fuck you.

Looking at all this it's no wonder she is underweight, she comes across as a very anxious person who constantly wants to do her best and please people who can't be pleased. Every day they pick on her for something and she is so young. A kid still.

And instead of supporting her Starship uses that to work her to death sending her to Paris every damn day and filling her schedule to squeeze all the money they can out of her with no regard for her well-being.

• sadly mostly of it true, dunno about the starship, it could be because she want to please all people, she seems genuinely love her fans and her job, if you have seen some her earlier video in youtube and read the comment, it will make you believe humanity is not exist anymore, yes its that bad, and worse she get that since age 14, i cant imagine how heavy the pressure on her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!