BLACKPINK Rosé’s ‘-R-‘ single album now holds the record for best-selling album by a female soloist on Ktown4u, as it surpasses ‘Love Poem’.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What's the total record for female soloist or idol? Excluding boa

On Gaon, it’s Taeyeon.

BoA’s best selling Korean album is around 560K.

The best selling by a female singer is like 1M by Joo Hyunmi? I think so. I don’t see anybody breaking that for a while unless BP continues to grow at a fast rate.

• On Gaon, it’s Taeyeon.

BoA’s best selling Korean album is around 560K.

The best selling by a female singer is like 1M by Joo Hyunmi? I think so. I don’t see anybody breaking that for a while unless BP continues to grow at a fast rate.

Thanks, i thought iu has been hitting 300k too because of her cfanbase, apparently not. Rosé has a chance to beat her in physical sales at least. I want at least one win music show for her..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!