Can someone explain how to get badges please?

• I have two but I still don't know how they work or how to get them. and who makes them and how? can anyone make them? I have issues understanding stuff so if you could help I'd really appreciate it.

• out of curiosity how do you make them? and can i join and make some? or do i apply?

Which badges do you want to make?

We have themed static badges, album, sets, and limited edition animated.

For themed static, if we get a successful petition for a group, we hold a badge event where we accept badge submissions from anyone. I myself and others on the team use photoshop, but you don't necessary need fancy software. You can use free ones like ipiccy or photopea.

But also, you don't need to make badges, if you have trouble or don't know how to make badges, you can submit pictures, and we can turn them into badges.

Album badges work similarly where you yourself could make the badge if your petition is successful OR you can ask a content crew member to do it for you.

As for sets, content crew members usually make them, and then we put them to a vote. The reason for this is because... sets are incredibly tricky. There are many pretty photos out there, but they don't all necessarily work in the 4-square format. It is a lot of trial and error to find the right photos for sets. Still, you can suggest photos for us to try if you want (not a guarantee it will work), and we put sets up for a vote. So we are trying to get users voices heard to the best of our abilities.

For limited edition, we have a set team of people who make the badges. Unfortunately, users who aren't on the team can not make the badges, but you can request specific scenes from the requested MV and videos for bonus badges for the team to use. Suggestions are by no means a guarantee, but don't feel like you don't have a voice. We make the LE badges for the users, so we really do value your opinions.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Unfortunately, users who aren't on the team can not make the badges,

can I join the team and make them? I'm more interested in that than making them for myself. I got 3 I'm happy with. I'd like the chance to work with others and make cute ones. You know get involved and stuff like that. Be creative.

• can I join the team and make them? I'm more interested in that than making them for myself. I got 3 I'm happy with. I'd like the chance to work with others and make cute ones. You know get involved and stuff like that. Be creative.

Unfortunately no we aren't accepting members at the moment. Still, you don't have to necessarily have to join to the team to make them. For the statics like the ones you are displaying, you can make those. When the 3rd gen revamp happens, I would encourage you to participate and involve yourself in events. :)

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• how can I tell when this happens? which forums? also when will you accept members? and thanks for the static, took me ages to figure it out.

Check the badge subforum!

When petitions happen, you can sign up. If the petition is accepted, you will be tagged. But we allow open participation, so even if you didn't vote on a petition, you can submit badges. Typically submission periods are open for 3 days.

Petitions aren't allowed at the moment because we're still figuring out what we want the revamp to look like. When we do, which is very soon, we will make the announcement, and any user can petition for whatever artist they'd like to see get new badges. Certainly big groups like BTS, IVE, Twice, Blackpink, SKZ, LSF, etc. will be getting new versions of badges for sure.

We don't have exact dates unfortunately. We prefer to finish things as we go rather then set events for x-date. The sooner we get a petition, the sooner we will host events for requested groups.

Again, we aren't accepting members so we don't have any planned dates to take in new ones or applications. We have enough people to handle our workloads at the moment honestly, so there isn't a need to take on more people. If for some reason we need more people, maybe we will open applications or something similar up, but not anytime soon. I'm not saying this to put yourself down, but to give yourself realistic expectations.

Again though, you do not need to be on the team to make badges or work with people to make badges. LovenRose  kpopace26  YouChanDoThis aren't on the team, and yet they regularly make badges and participate in events. They are extremely helpful, and while not being on the team, working with users like them to make badges is still very much a collaborative process. Do not feel discouraged or that you need to be "official" to get that experience of being in a "team" environment to get badges made.

• Thank you so much for taking the time to explain. If I can ask some more I can use adobe software but I'm unsure how do you get the badges to look so small or what the exact requirement is for a badge (size and stuff)

• Thank you so much for taking the time to explain. If I can ask some more I can use adobe software but I'm unsure how do you get the badges to look so small or what the exact requirement is for a badge (size and stuff)

The dimensions for badges are 128x128. As for the corners, we prefer it if they were rounded at 10, but you don't need to have the corners rounded if you are unable to make them rounded.

I'd encourage you to look at this thread as a guide. There are many pretty photos, but not all make for "acceptable" badges.

Do you have any specific artists you are interested in making badges for?

• tbh I can do any of them, I'm more interested in making pretty things for and with others. But I have issues understanding stuff like my brain doesn't get certain things so learning new stuff is hard for me.

If you ever need help learning how to make badges, I can try to teach you. I’ll admit I struggled making badges at first, but now they’re not so hard anymore and once you get the hang of it, they’re really fun even.

• tbh I can do any of them, I'm more interested in making pretty things for and with others. But I have issues understanding stuff like my brain doesn't get certain things so learning new stuff is hard for me.

Okay, tell you what I'll tag you for some events when they happen so you can get a feel for it :)

But if any groups interest you, I'd encourage you to regularly check the badge subforum for new events.

• If you ever need help learning how to make badges, I can try to teach you. I’ll admit I struggled making badges at first, but now they’re not so hard anymore and once you get the hang of it, they’re really fun even.

I would love that, its so kind of you. Im gonna follow you and feel free to message me anytime.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!