At This Point, I Am Not Even Surprised If BlackPink Won't Renew Their Contracts With YG....They Will Most Likely Disband

• What do you think? 19

1. Agree (9) 47%
    2. Disagree (8) 42%
    3. Unsure (2) 11%

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you're telling me they had one inkigayo stage and a couple of tiktoks then called it a day??

the members themselves seem like they have 0 passion for music anymore and they prefer to stick with their individual careers.

tbh, they look like 4 models who come together every 2 years to sing.

yg will most likely disband them and debut their new girl group just like they did with 2ne1.

i honestly don't see all 4 of them renewing.

jisoo might stay as an actress under yg.

• depends on situation

if they wanted to make more music/performances but YG didn't allowed them

they might sign new contract as Idol group with some other company, maybe start their own company?

but if they like how things are done now, with lack or releases and performances then they probably won't sign new deal at all

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• depends on situation

if they wanted to make more music/performances but YG didn't allowed them

they might sign new contract as Idol group with some other company, maybe start their own company?

but if they like how things are done now, with lack or releases and performances then they probably won't sign new deal at all

that's the thing, i understand it's yg's fault for the lack of music but they themselves are allowed to drop free song covers/mixtapes like other idols do. heck even just simply interacting with your fans on weverse..it's the little things which tell me they don't care about being idols anymore and shows how they take their fame and fans for granted.

• that's the thing, i understand it's yg's fault for the lack of music but they themselves are allowed to drop free song covers/mixtapes like other idols do. heck even just simply interacting with your fans on weverse..it's the little things which tell me they don't care about being idols anymore and shows how they take their fame and fans for granted.

but it's also a fault of fandom

because when people go

"omg she posted photo on IG"

and that's enough for them and treat it as golden grail, then well...

but I already wrote it in other threads that lack of this album promotions will backfire in the future, especially if the hiatus will be long once again

External Content www.youtube.com

• why wont they renew? with YG they can do both group (as sparse as it is, atleast renewing will mean keeping the BP brand alive) and individual promotions lol theres no downside..

but as for YG.. we already know how they move with girl groups and it is looking like they're moving BP in for another hiatus once touring is done so they can promote their new girl group next year :prisonerpepe:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I’m unsure. I’ve always believed that they will renew. There simply isn’t a good reason for them not to (plus I really want them to stay together). They get to build their own careers, earn a shit tone of money and only have to get together to prepare and promote one comeback a year. But with this lack of promotion I’m not so sure anymore. Maybe the members really have lost interest in being part of BP

• I am sure they WILL renew.

No matter what fans say many idols would love to have a lifestyle and career of blackpink. They have to work less and they also don't have the insane schedules like other kpop groups plus they earn tons of money. There is simply no reason to not renew. I don't think members are that much bothered by lack of promotions tbh. They probably would want to promote more but not that much that they would lose their golden career and blackpink brand because of it. And kpop fans are too used to see their faves overworking, blinks should just think of BP as western artists then it won't be a problem at all.

• No I think they will renew, as useless as YG is in promos there is no company that will be able to contain the members current popularity. They will renew and negotiate for more freedom in songs and promo and such I believe

If they won't renew with YG they won't renew with any label in korea that is for sure

★*★*★*★*★ Fearless, say yes, we don't dress to impress ★*★*★*★*★

dbbc37ee9b34ecb400d4db7532da1d35482c7371.gifv 3923379cb0fbe44b64145967a41d9516e417f661.gifv 682caaf41fe5214856b2773b89e21a72d129a70d.gifv a5265df948bd48063ce07183be2c0b2db46f9bc7.gifv

• that's the thing, i understand it's yg's fault for the lack of music but they themselves are allowed to drop free song covers/mixtapes like other idols do. heck even just simply interacting with your fans on weverse..it's the little things which tell me they don't care about being idols anymore and shows how they take their fame and fans for granted.

Because they're already popular, that's why they don't do those kinds of things. Blackpink is a good group i liked them but not a group I can empathize with them. Kpop is a journey after all.

• This is a troll post right? What's the line of thought for thinking they have no passion for music?

Idols don't release music more often because they are more passionate. As long as they are profitable and have earning potentials kpop companies will keep giving them projects. They aren't singer songwriter or a garage band.

The members are literally the creative director on Born Pink and for their own respective solo projects in 2021.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!