WTF THIS IS CRAZY.... BTS'S GROWTH IS CONTINUING TO GROW EVEN in 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• All of this is without any new musical release in 2021 and without much activity from the boys AT ALL!!

They've been pretty quiet in Jan/Feb.

THEY'VE already gained 3.1M followers on Spotify in 2021

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

at this rate they'll gain almost 20M followers on Spotify this year (and thats without a cb taken to account)

They've gotten to a point where their song with little to no playlisting/industry push is rivaling their second most pushed songs in terms of playlisting.

i mean look at this.....

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They've already passed 1.2B streams on Spotify in 2021 within around 2 months

comparatively to 2020.... where they had a whole ass cb in feb.... they are doing better in 2021's first 2 months than 2020. 2020.... they had MOTS:7 be released.... 2021 they have not done anything.

at that pace they'll have around 7.2B streams on Spotify in 2021 (AGAIN without a CB taken into account)..

another show of growth..... HOBI's VLIVE got 1M viewers at once..... A BDAY LIVE..... BTSs premieres last year got 3M viewers.... Hobi pulled in 1/3 of that for his bday live.

Basically BTSs current numbers right now... at the rate they are moving.... even without a comeback or release of any kind are outpacing their 2020 numbers.... that's how insane their growth is. Imagine the numbers with a CB......

I'm hopeful that BH gives us the normal 4 versions for the next (and non $50 versions).... their growth is so massive that BTS sold over 3.3M copies of an album with 2 versions (with 1 version being $50) and no fansigns.

:pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype::pepe-hype:

• Their mainstreaming and domination happens even when they're completely passive and it's incredible?

Like their growth just has this compound effect due to the quality of their content, music, performance, etc - it takes one small taste, a person goes looking for more, and BOOM at the very least they become a casual fan.

Now too that other artists have signaled it's 'okay' to like BTS even if you're not a stereotypical type fan of bgs (this sucks that it has to happen like this) or say a dude, the doors are wide open. The stigma is fading as it should.

• The Growth thread is backkk!!!! :froghype:

Anyway BTS's growth has been crazy, the way they consistently keep growing even without comebacks is insane.

R/Bangtan did an analysis on how the subreddit has been growing and the sub has gotten a major boost ever since Dynamite was released, there is a way higher average gain in followers daily now similiar to what happened after the AMA performance in 2017. Dynamite promo and MV also recorded the highest gain in reddit followers ever on the sub.

Here is the analysis:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bangt…s_growth_correlates_with/

• And they are still growing.. BTS don’t know what peak means, it’s crazy! Like if they stop growing now, they already achieved more than all of kpop ever had and even a lot of other global stars.

Albums

Digitals

Awards

Recognition

Philanthropy

Touring

Online concert

Cultural impact

Literature

Movie (for musical act)

They already topped most these categories and create awareness for the rest.

• External Content twitter.com

• If we're talking about growth this year and last year, don't forget Japan

BTS had 400K followers on LINE in August of last year :pepe-hehe:

• If we're talking about growth this year and last year, don't forget Japan

excited to see how their next upbeat song like bwl or dna is going to do over there :pepe-hype:

• Is this the effect of dynamite? I feel like dynamite welcomed them in and their entire discography has locked them in Ahhaha.....

Nah. Their fans like their diversity. ARMY support the message, not just the boys. Dynamite hasn't locked them into anything (Life Goes On topping charts argues that they don't need to do Dynamite to be popular, and the popularity of Bulletproof Pt 2 is an argument that they can do what they want). BTS dgaf.

Fans enjoy that they do different things, and encourage them to explore different concepts.

They can be whatever they want to be, ARMY will be there with them.

• Nah. Their fans like their diversity. ARMY support the message, not just the boys. Dynamite hasn't locked them into anything (Life Goes On topping charts argues that they don't need to do Dynamite to be popular, and the popularity of Bulletproof Pt 2 is an argument that they can do what they want). BTS dgaf.

Fans enjoy that they do different things, and encourage them to explore different concepts.

They can be whatever they want to be, ARMY will be there with them.

Ofc, but I am talking about new incomers

• Is this the effect of dynamite? I feel like dynamite welcomed them in and their entire discography has locked them in Ahhaha.....

its a mix of both. BTS saw insane growth even before Dynamite. Its one reason why Dynamite pulled such big numbers at the beginning..... I followed their growth most of last year and we had a thread (that is now sadly gone) on the old akp that was like 300 pages long. They started having extreme growth in march/april when they weren't really doing anything. So to me its obviously Dynamite has brought in LOTS of Fans..... but even now.... THey are seeing this entire growth beyond comeback season. Which rarely happens to artists .

• its a mix of both. BTS saw insane growth even before Dynamite. Its one reason why Dynamite pulled such big numbers at the beginning..... I followed their growth most of last year and we had a thread (that is now sadly gone) on the old akp that was like 300 pages long. They started having extreme growth in march/april when they weren't really doing anything. So to me its obviously Dynamite has brought in LOTS of Fans..... but even now.... THey are seeing this entire growth beyond comeback season. Which rarely happens to artists .

I agree, BTS has been growing immensely for the past few years and too steadily!!!!!

I think I understand what you meant. And I think in some ways Dynamite is like BWL and DNA, catchy songs that are GP friendly that made people check them out and BTS’ diverse discography, contents and personalities make them fans.

• This thread contains 26 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!