There was such a major kpop sasaeng drama and no one told me about it eye-

• Why are ppl saying Kai hung out with dozen or something what’s happening. I was literally here? Like all day? Wtf

And now whole twitter accounts are gone like what 😭😭😭

Someone fill me in :pepe-slash:

some new twt account popped up saying they were gonna put a stop to what gurumi is doing and remove the power they have .. .by leaking every photo that gurumi has apparently :pepe-tinfoil-hat: also said that the pics gurumi got are from a variety of sources like staff and saesangs ext..

one of these photos being the kai and lucas one which got stans pissed off at kai for still being friends with him lol and the pic is only from a few days ago (which is concerning how they even have such a recent pic...) pepe-ooh

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Does this mean AKP's gonna start lobbying for SM to do something about gurumi too then?

if SM ends up releasing a statement before HYBE and YG...... :pepe-life-support:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• some new twt account popped up saying they were gonna put a stop to what gurumi is doing and remove the power they have .. .by leaking every photo that gurumi has apparently :pepe-tinfoil-hat: also said that the pics gurumi got are from a variety of sources like staff and saesangs ext..

one of these photos being the kai and lucas one which got stans pissed off at kai for still being friends with him lol and the pic is only from a few days ago (which is concerning how they even have such a recent pic...) pepe-ooh

It’s creepy but the photos are mostly tame stuff but still very creepy.

His trip is literally from last week that’s so creepy how tf did they get their hands on that and that looks like a selfie on one of their phones it’s sooooo creepy.

Hope SM takes action but SM track record with sasaengs is well. You know how it is 😭

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!