The hacker was caught. So V and Jennie never dated?

• Every pic is edited?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • No. Only delusional taekook and taelisa fans think it's edited.

• yes the leaker kept lying and changing the story it's obvious everything was fake

• Gurumi telegram group is still thriving so this cannot be about her

• That wording is interesting.

We have found multiple defamation postings containing false information about the artists on platforms in and outside of Korea. We also have found that a specific poster has been spreading the same ill-intentioned rumor in multiple platforms and filed a criminal complaint against the poster after gathering all of the repetitively uploaded postings.

The first sentence DOES say false information about the artistS from multiple sources.

But the second sentence notes: We also have found that a specific poster has been spreading the same ill-intentioned rumor

This sentence doesn't say that rumor itself is false, just that it's ill intentioned. That the person is spreading the rumor with bad intentions.

• I doubt the pics are fake. Also doubt Jennie and taehyung are not dating. But it is good to see hybe doing something. If this is about gurumi or not I don't care. I just hope the leaks stop.

• I didn't think ARMYs would be so fast in spreading misinformation. Especially since they would know that multiple members have been attacked on fully defamatory posts this past year.

• Umm naaah... Why didn't they mention specifically v? I mean they mention other members when hybe denies dating rumors and oother stuff

• Yep it's been proved it's fake. Gurumi has hacked many idols (jennie and V but also Lucas, Wonho, Jimin etc) and made edits with unseen photos for clout and has admitted it. Creepy behaviour.

• why do people want taennie to be real so bad? lol like nothing about Gurumi is credible let's be serious

she admitted her pics were edited to a taennie shipper on a private conversation. + got exposed by another person in her group and hybe is pointing out the poster spreading malicious rumors outside of Korea? why does it make you think this isn't about gurumi?

• I think they dated but already broken up. So no use to admit dating

• Nah he was wearing the couple jewellery just the other day

Taeshin is real wbk

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Weirdly it seems HYBE worded their statement in a deliberately ambiguous manner. Because the hacker is still active and gloating that another photo of Jennie will be dropped tomorrow. Maybe HYBE were hoping to scare them off. They must be overseas and using a good vpn.

• The only people who believe this still are het shippers and imaginative, inexperienced Kpop fans wondering what dating is like. I wish them luck on their plight.

• Do you all really think that if this was a lie taehyung wouldn’t have spoken up

• Bit weird to let this go on for so long without ever denying it, don't you think?

Unless it's all a publicity stunt.

One of them could've just posted a short video, letting people know that the pictures are fake, and that would've been it. You know, just calmly explain the situation. Most fans would've believed them.

• Hybe have already denied those ridiculous rumors.

hybe put out the same template they put out every quarter. you think hybe wouldn't explicitly deny taehyung and jennie since they've already denied countless other rumors that were even less serious? wake up

• Hybe have already denied those ridiculous rumors.

YG too

• hybe put out the same template they put out every quarter. you think hybe wouldn't explicitly deny taehyung and jennie since they've already denied countless other rumors that were even less serious? wake up

YG denied it too, Taehyung is finally free from blonks :twerkingpepe:

• Gurumi deleting real pics except the edits

Edits: bad quality, no faces, GH watermark, still on telegram

Real photos: no watermark, high quality, deleted, only ever individual pic/videos of either j or t

• Imagine being this delusional lol. Theyre dating get over it. Your noonars and oppars are have actual lives and are dating.

• YG suing k-netz?

• I doubt the pics are fake. Also doubt Jennie and taehyung are not dating. But it is good to see hybe doing something. If this is about gurumi or not I don't care. I just hope the leaks stop.

Agree

• It's good to see they're taking action. People's private pictures are private and should remain so. They're none of our business.

I can't help but notice that there's no mention of any of the pictures being either fake or edited though so that accusation appears to have been false.

• It's good to see they're taking action. People's private pictures are private and should remain so. They're none of our business.

I can't help but notice that there's no mention of any of the pictures being either fake or edited though so that accusation appears to have been false.

Gurumi deleted all the leaks off her telegrams which are Jennie's pics with her friends but kept the edited ones

it's literally said in YG's statement false information and unverified posts of defamation

qPhe9RX.jpg

Imagine being this delusional lol. Theyre dating get over it. Your noonars and oppars are have actual lives and are dating.

• it's confirmed real now. In that facetime screenshot that was supposedly edited it had that blackface painting behind the door and no one knew it was there and now taehyung posted an ig story that confirms it is there.

• it's confirmed real now. In that facetime screenshot that was supposedly edited it had that blackface painting behind the door and no one knew it was there and now taehyung posted an ig story that confirms it is there.

gurumi lies about everything from how she gets the pics to straight up say that another member is active in her telegram chat. Not to mention that one time she admitted that all her pics were all edited. His recent ig story proves the random Pomeranian that gurumi used wasn't yeontan lol and the door thicker in one that the other lol

keyword from YG's statement: unverified content and writing malicious posts of defamation

unverified definition :not having been confirmed, substantiated or proven to be true

keyword from hybe's statement: specific poster that has been spreading false and ill intentioned rumors.

• I guess it's possible that they had access to all those photos and spliced them to make Taennie look real, backed up by posed images with models - however why bother when this Gurumi person clearly dislikes Jennie and loves Taehyung? Also they obviously were on Jeju together at the same time and hanging out in Paris after the leaks started (boat, hat). So the whole thing is confusing.

• Ion get a lot of people here, hybe and YG don't need to play by key words to get by after all the things that took place. They could have simply flat out said the pictures are fake/edits instead of reaching around the head to touch the nose and make a vague statement where no body is sure about the statement of the picture being false.

Hybe went out of their way to deny that jungkook x lee yubi rumours, recent RM marriage rumours but they couldn't deny or release a simple statement denying V and Jennie relationship back in May when the Jeju car pictures were released. To me the dating rumours not being denied at first itself ( we know it was big back in May) is confirmation and it's really unfortunate gurumi happened.

• I guess it's possible that they had access to all those photos and spliced them to make Taennie look real, backed up by posed images with models - however why bother when this Gurumi person clearly dislikes Jennie and loves Taehyung? Also they obviously were on Jeju together at the same time and hanging out in Paris after the leaks started (boat, hat). So the whole thing is confusing.

Hanging out in Paris? When did that happen?

• Ion get a lot of people here, hybe and YG don't need to play by key words to get by after all the things that took place. They could have simply flat out said the pictures are fake/edits instead of reaching around the head to touch the nose and make a vague statement where no body is sure about the statement of the picture being false.

Hybe went out of their way to deny that jungkook x lee yubi rumours, recent RM marriage rumours but they couldn't deny or release a simple statement denying V and Jennie relationship back in May when the Jeju car pictures were released. To me the dating rumours not being denied at first itself ( we know it was big back in May) is confirmation and it's really unfortunate gurumi happened.

I've the same thoughts but if they're real then I'm disappointed that Taehyung didnt speak up. He defended Joanna who's just a friend and not his gf?

• I've the same thoughts but if they're real then I'm disappointed that Taehyung didnt speak up. He defended Joanna who's just a friend and not his gf?

Joanna is not a celeb and is not affiliated to any kpop company to back her up. She is his friend who he was seen hanging out in public. So obviously he will defend her to clear the air.

Jennie and V on the other hand, it seems like they don't want to confirm their relationship (if they are dating) and no dating denial statements either from both of the companies yet, it looks like they really craved for a private reletionship and gurumi came. It would look suspicious for him to suddenly speak up and defend Jennie if they don't even want to confirm their reletionship or he simply didn't speak up for her cause everything was fake and all the pictures were edits? Two possibilities.

Plus his unseen personal photos/ videos got leaked, so he might be going through a tough time as well who knows.

Again everything that's said here is a speculation and it's not facts!

gurumi wants both of em gone fr! If that idiot loved tae then he/she wouldn't air out his priv pics like this. It looks like a smear campaign.

• I've the same thoughts but if they're real then I'm disappointed that Taehyung didnt speak up. He defended Joanna who's just a friend and not his gf?

it would make sense if he was dating jennie, imagine people saying that your boyfriend is dating your friend (joanna) , i would feel awkward and annoyed if i was jennie (or tae or joanna), so in a way, he stood up for her at that time :pepe-notes:

• gurumi wants both of em gone fr! If that idiot loved tae then he/she wouldn't air out his priv pics like this. It looks like a smear campaign.

He's definitely not a taehyung Stan. I think she's a jennie anti.

• gurumi wants both of em gone fr! If that idiot loved tae then he/she wouldn't air out his priv pics like this. It looks like a smear campaign.

Gurumi himself said he want to ruin Jennie's reputation but not Taehyung's

• Gurumi himself said he want to ruin Jennie's reputation but not Taehyung's

That doesn't mean he's a fan. It just shows that he don't care about him which he knows too, the pictures will get dragged not only Jennie but also Taehyung. He's not that stupid. His only goal was to finish off Jennie, Taehyung was just collateral damage.

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!