SKZ will enter BB HOT100 (PREDICTION)!

• It will be this comeback... I gotta feeling...

They already entered Bubbling Under at #19 (last comeback). So following the other groups' trajectories, they will get their first entry to hot100 during MAXIDENT.

They are only in their 4th year and THE 4th gen group right now. They hold the most records for 4th gen so hopefully they can also beat other 3rd gen records soon. Sorry, they've been underestimated since debut so want this for them and they also deserve it.

Approved the thread.
  • maniac peaked on the bubbling hot 100 and charts were much more tough back then so it's very likely now

• the chart is weak now so it's possible

• H100 is at it weakest right now, plus they are supposed to have a radio deal. So wouldn't be suprised if they do scire their first H100 entry

• Sending good luck! Stream correctly and consistently, spread word to Stays who may not be aware of chart goals. I also hope the guys will do some US promo. Playlisting is also extremely critical.

• I hope so. They deserve.

• The charts are at their weakest, it would be easy to get in

• Oh goody. Another kpop group that will barely graze the Hot100 and no one in the US will have heard of them. Well, at least you can brag about it to the rest of the virgin nerds on twitter. Cool.

• the charts are legit dead, I'd be more shocked if they don't make it on it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!