NJ Hanni gets support from knetz but here is a problem.

• They denounce her home country origin Vietnam and sees her as Australian because they looked down on Vietnam. That's why we see comments like 'she doesnt look vietnamese' 'she looks korean'. If she was born and raised in Vietnam the support would be much less and they probably ignored her like they do with other SEA idols.

Approved the thread.
  • Koreans only have serious issues when it comes to foreign idols being proud of their country/history

it's not that bad if they are born in countries outside of Asia

when Chinese idols are posting stuff about one china they won't like them

Sakura and even Sana both lost a lot of popularity in SK after posting something slightly Japanese patriotic

• I don't think it's specifically about race. It's more about the nationality and their image/relationship to Korea. Japan and China have had tensions with Korea. Australia, Western Europe, North America etc are all considered "upper class, civilized" etc, compared to SEA, India, Africa, South America, Eastern Europe and so on. It's not right, but it's how it is.

• I don't think it's specifically about race. It's more about the nationality and their image/relationship to Korea. Japan and China have had tensions with Korea. Australia, Western Europe, North America etc are all considered "upper class, civilized" etc, compared to SEA, India, Africa, South America, Eastern Europe and so on. It's not right, but it's how it is.

It’s racist and shouldn’t be how it is? K-pop stans should address this and not just say it is how it is? Hello. Typical racist K-pop Stan’s. This is why people K-pop is the reason why K-pop Stan’s can express their racist mind through K-pop bc they support knets racist comments and Koreans do nothing wrong. It’s the new YT privilege in the making

• It’s racist and shouldn’t be how it is? K-pop stans should address this and not just say it is how it is? Hello. Typical racist K-pop Stan’s. This is why people K-pop is the reason why K-pop Stan’s can express their racist mind through K-pop bc they support knets racist comments and Koreans do nothing wrong. It’s the new YT privilege in the making

do you even understand what that other poster was saying before your completely irrelevant rant? they were saying that this was the view that koreans have, “it’s not right” meaning it’s wrong for koreans to have that view, but unfortunately they do and that’s the reality or “how it is”. that user did not say at all that they agree with that view, they literally said it’s not right. your post was completely irrelevant lmfao

• do you even understand what that other poster was saying before your completely irrelevant rant? they were saying that this was the view that koreans have, “it’s not right” meaning it’s wrong for koreans to have that view, but unfortunately they do and that’s the reality or “how it is”. that user did not say at all that they agree with that view, they literally said it’s not right. your post was completely irrelevant lmfao

Stfu. Ignore it means you agree. Just bc Koreans view it that way and if they are never gonna be addressed on the issue they will never know what outside their world think what’s right and what’s wrong. Y’all all love to spoil them too much and give them so much privileges probably some of you have so much privileges as a certain race as well. You will never know how pocs feel and even how idols like Lisa or even Hanni feel. The more she grow up the more she will want to find her identity that she is proud of as who she is and her nationality. Saying she’s like your kind that’s why she’s better than her own kind is not a compliment. It’s bullshit. This is why K-pop is so toxic

• Stfu. Ignore it means you agree. Just bc Koreans view it that way and if they are never gonna be addressed on the issue they will never know what outside their world think what’s right and what’s wrong. Y’all all love to spoil them too much and give them so much privileges probably some of you have so much privileges as a certain race as well. You will never know how pocs feel and even how idols like Lisa or even Hanni feel. The more she grow up the more she will want to find her identity that she is proud of as who she is and her nationality. Saying she’s like your kind that’s why she’s better than her own kind is not a compliment. It’s bullshit. This is why K-pop is so toxic

jesus fking christ it’s like talking to a wall. y’all love your victim complex so bad you invent shit to rage over and completely lie to do that.

when i say women are treated unequally in many places in the world and that’s how it is, i’m saying this is a reality right now and it’s literally a fact no matter how people feel about it. i certainly don’t endorse it because i’m a fucking woman myself, but it is what it is, and when i say this i’m acknowledging reality and admitting there’s a problem, NOT that i’m okay with that reality. so get out of here with your holier than thou rants putting words in people’s mouth and making up lies to fight about to feel better about yourself, when literally NO ONE in this thread is saying that koreans are right for being xenophobic. you’re the problem here, not others

• Knetz like Gidle Minnie which is from Thailand, they also liked 2pm's Nichkhun until his DUI scandal so to say knetz don't like SEA idols is just untrue

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!