If you could switch the title track and a bside

• I know that title track is chosen because it is something which has essence of album, or leads the album or symbol of the album. However there have been quite a lot of instances where the bside track receives a lot of love than the title track.

Now I won't say because it did better it deserves the title position but just for one instance if you were allowed to switch the songs in this position which songs would you choose. Coz I'm pretty sure everyone has at least one album where they favor bside than the title track.

• Up10tion's Novella

Pandora shoulda been the title track

But Bit-to voted against it

:policepepe:

Shame Bit-to Shame

Title Track:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

B-Side Pandora:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Still one of my favorite albums regardless, no complaints. Stan Up10tion

• A.C.E's Do It Like Me was actually suposed to be their debut song but however decided to use Cactus instead and than said "we thought of keeping Do It Like Me till we run out of songs for an album" 😬 And instead of making it the title track of their 2nd album it just became a b-side

Their debut song:

The title of their 2nd album:

Do It Like Me:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Silent Cry instead of Thunderous. There, I said it. It would have been different from them, in a good way, and a lot of Stays loved Silent Cry, so I'm sure they'd take it well.

Thunderous:

Silent Cry:

• Make "The Meaning of You" as the title track of IU's 2014-A Flower Bookmark, instead of "My Old Story", because while both songs did well, TMoY was a massive hit and might have taken #1.

That could have made IU's record of #1s perfect, because but for My Old Story which got only #2, every IU release since Nagging, had at least one song hitting #1.

But that is just for the records and in retrospect.. but otherwise the title track is only relevant because most k-pop acts do MVs/choreo only for the title tracks and promote that heavily. I prefer to listen to music lot, not necessarily watch.

• the recent one is cravity's boogie woogie with party rock
    it had the same vibes (at least for me) but boogie woogie is more fun!

External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

edit: what the heck? even boogie woogie got their own art cover?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!