ARMY, have you watched SISYPHUS on Netflix?

• Theres a lot of scene where Park Shin Hye was fanboying over BTS. Its funny AF. :-D:-D

Theres loads of posters and pictures of them. Spring Day was even played in the show. Did Big Hit sponsor the show or something. Or maybe the Director liked them and decide to put them in the show.

Its a Sci-Fi TV series. If you like Sci-Fi, I recommend you watching it. I am not a fan of Sci-Fi. I started watching it bcs of Park Shin Hye. But the series turns out to be decent. The plot twist and whatnot is very interesting and intriguing.

• They have official permission from BTS to use the songs and merch.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• how is her acting??? The only thing stopping me is shin hye acting

believe it or not i never watched anything with her : S none of the dramas she's been part of seemed appealing to me. it seems that i didn't miss much, many don't like her acting

and to answer the question, i didn't :) i assume that i will eventually

• Sisyphus is disappointing.

After watching Cho Seung woo in two season of stranger as a cold prosecutor I can’t adjust to him being a CEO that cracks jokes randomly.

The action scenes are so stupid. Like dude is just standing there and he still managed to escape.

The only part that has impressed me is when they all tried to deceive Han Tae tae Sul about the current day to find the key.

Because of how impressive Stranger was I think my expectation on Sisphyus was too high.

Time travel plot is hard to do right. They are better when condensed into a movie.

• I haven't watched it. Not surprised that BTS are used there in some way tho, BTS are used a lot in shows be it Korean or even western one just cause of how big and famous everywhere they are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!