Hyunjin new China it boy. Will Stray Kids reach 3M preorders?

• Will their final preorder come for Seventeen/BTS?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • Definitely. He already surpassed Jungkook, coming for V’s record. 235K China and 3M overall possible! With the way skz are moving and their crazy growth, they will beat most of bp’s and bts’ records soon.

• The second pic doesn't look like him oml

• Since 2020, they always seemed like the biggest bg in their generation and with the most potential and hype.

3M pre orders is too much, I guess, but their physical sales will probably surprise us all.

• You must be joking, 3M? lmao not even a slight chance

• they for sure are bigger than any other 4th gen bg

• I hope they do I pre-ordered both the Korean version and the US version of Maxident.

• Passed 3rd gen svt and nct with ease and they still have a week left! Getting closer to beat the top records! 2.2 M copies in preorders woww!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!