Will all bts members renew their contract again?

Approved the thread.
  • Me as an army :yes because hybe is Family and bang pd is their papa bear.

If I'm being rational : There are 7 members and there's a huge possibility that hybe won't be able to satisfy everyone. So some might leave for better opportunities. I won't say who because I'll be called a solo Stan but I definitely sense some tensions and see some members leaving on future.

• Me as an army :yes because hybe is Family and bang pd is their papa bear.

If I'm being rational : There are 7 members and there's a huge possibility that hybe won't be able to satisfy everyone. So some might leave for better opportunities. I won't say who because I'll be called a solo Stan but I definitely sense some tensions and see some members leaving on future.

Its anons, say who you think will leave

• I think all 7 will stay. Their identity is too tied up with HYBE at this point. At the same time, even though I'm an ARMY I wish some of them would leave and HYBE gets served what they deserve.

• YES

ALL

THERE'S ZERO CHANCE THEY WON'T

like many armys i'm tired of hybe's antics but they are treated well there. i cannot think of a scenario they or any one of them would leave

• The day a BTS member leaves the group will be the day of their actual downfall. Fans would drop like flies because it goes against everything the group has been saying for years.

• no matter how much you hate it, bts will rise and die with hybe/bighit. they've been together for 10 years. they built hybe from nothing. they're not gonna leave it unless they want to retire completely from the industry lol

• Realistically, what other music label in South Korea could handle their career? They are all garbage in one way or another.

• The day a BTS member leaves the group will be the day of their actual downfall. Fans would drop like flies because it goes against everything the group has been saying for years.

Support for the member who'll leave will be lessen and he'll get backlash by media (obviously paid by hybe) but that member will be famous in GP.

• Realistically, what other music label in South Korea could handle their career? They are all garbage in one way or another.

These kind of famous idols who are sick of their big ass companies most of the time join low-key lables who give them more freedom (like Lee hi).

• Leaving the company and leaving BTS are not synonyms.

But akgaes can never understand that.

• I don't think there are any guarantees, but HYBE/Big Hit is not the same company BTS started with, so depending on their focus, there may be reasons to stay or go. Either way, I hope they make the decision that best suits them as artists.

Tbh this is the only reason why I ain't sure if any member will leave. I mean, for real, what company in SK can be good for them individually?

• These kind of famous idols who are sick of their big ass companies most of the time join low-key lables who give them more freedom (like Lee hi).

Those are locally famous idols, not international superstars with the world’s eyes on them.

It’s not impossible, but I don’t see it. The BTS member in question would need a label that could take them to new heights and who has the resources for that but HYBE?

Maybe a U.S. music label instead, but idk

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!