Itzy Badge Sets Are Now Available in the Shop

• i also remember Ves saying they might come out before le badges so that's really confusing me

So basically static badges are added via petitions,

how that works is

1. you make a thread tagging ibby to request a petition to be opened in the shop
    2. when the petition is added, you can “buy” a vote for akorns ( I think it’s 10-15? I can’t remember lmao sorry I should know. It’s not a lot tho)
    3. the more votes you get, the more badges
      1. 5 votes - fandom + group badge
      2. 15 votes - tier 1 + member badges
      3. 30 votes - tier 1 +2 + animated allkill badge
      4. 50 votes - set badges + tiers 1-3
    4. The key is to use taglists. Ask around to get more votes if you’re short. You don’t need to be a fan of a group or even buy the final badges to support a petition. Anyone can buy a petition.

We host events in the order we get them, so if 5 groups are petitioned for before lsf, then they will be prioritized.

however, we have 5+ people on the team who host static events, so the wait can be quick… but also we have irl stuff that can get in the way so things might not always go as planned… still we do try to host things in a timely matter to the best of our abilities regardless.

because static events and le events are run by different segments of our team, they both go at their own paces. That’s why it’s possible for lsf to get statics before les… it all depends on timing. The sooner you petition, the quicker you’ll get your badges.

again, we haven’t launched 3rd gen yet so petitioning isn’t possible. When we make the announcement, you can petition as soon as you want :)

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• anyone can petition right? or is there any pre requisite? plus is there any tentative dates for launch??

I'm sorry for diverting this thread from itzy to lsf but all this stuff is confusing that my old school brain can't understand

• i also remember Ves saying they might come out before le badges so that's really confusing me

I'm sorry for diverting this thread from itzy to lsf but all this stuff is confusing that my old school brain can't understand

I think I said that because people kept dropping out of the LE petition or not paying, so I had no clue when it would get submitted and made. :pepeflushed:

• Yunjinwhatever

also, as a second part to this. If your petition is successful, a member of the content crew will host the badge event. Submissions are open for 3 days. Any user can submit badges, and if you don’t know how to make badges, you can just send pics.

After the submission period is over, all the badges are taken and put to a vote. The highest voted badges will be the ones added to the shop.

I would HIGHLY encourage you to gather pics. It’s extremely helpful to the team when fans participate. We’ve had moments where users don’t submit anything and we’re not familiar with the artist so then we’re struggling to make badges because we aren’t sure. Badge events are very much a collaborative process between us and the users. I would encourage participation 100%.

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• okay if i got chance to petition I'll spam you guys with pics.

again any idea on tentative dates?? if it's not decided then that's okay

• anyone can petition right? or is there any pre requisite? plus is there any tentative dates for launch??

Yes anyone. When we announce 3rd gen petitions, anyone and everyone can petition for whatever groups you want.

No dates yet unfortunately. Rather than set things for x-day, we;re finishing what we need to as we go. Very soon though. We’re close to finishing up hosting our remaining second gen events. After finishing, 3rd gen will launch.

• okay if i got chance to petition I'll spam you guys with pics.

again any idea on tentative dates?? if it's not decided then that's okay

Yup, please make sure your photos follow the rules, if not, they’ll be rejected. If you’re unsure if a pic follows the rules, please ask any member of the content crew.

also, if you buy a petition, you can submit up to 5 pics per category. If not, you can submit up to 1 pic per category. If you need more slots, you are allowed to ask other petition supporters for their slots.

anyone can petition. maybe looking at the petition thread might make everything clearer

the process is: tag ibby, ibby open a petition, and then we have a week to reach certain tiers. votes cost 10 akorns. bunny explained to you tiers above: the more the votes the more badges

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!