Taehyung is not debuting as a soloists anytime soon

• I don't think he's getting any help from hybe producers, he's smarter than I thought. He's waiting for the contract to end. There's definitely some shit going on between him and hybe. He doesn't even have a studio at hybe and I'm sure it's his own, he prefers to have it at home.He's making excuses with "restarted my album" he just doesn't want to release it yet.

Approved the thread.
  • Why is Taehyung the member that k-pop stans target with these weird ass "he wants to escape" , "he hates everyone" takes ? Your entire paragraph sounds like a YOU problem projecting your feelings on the poor guy. Leave him alone. He won't act in the way you want him to act no matter how much you beg for it.

• The facts that Taehyung has the most deranged akgaes in this fandom is always funny to me because Taehyung will never do what you guys expecting from him

• Let's see. Only time will tell whether you're wrong.

• God taehyung releasing Its with wooga squad just after hiatus was definitely a mistake. Now his weird solos are becoming weirder. He was just asking jimin to video call him last week. His relationship with bts is still good. Do you really think bts members would let it go that easily if hybe was mistreating him. Use your brains for once. :facepalm:

• The facts that Taehyung has the most deranged akgaes in this fandom is always funny to me because Taehyung will never do what you guys expecting from him

I agree that his akgaes are awful, but JK akgaes are actually the worst ones in the fandom... Tae will relase when he wants, I think it's much more difficult for him, because his sound is really miles away from usual BTS sound.

• I agree that his akgaes are awful, but JK akgaes are actually the worst ones in the fandom... Tae will relase when he wants, I think it's much more difficult for him, because his sound is really miles away from usual BTS sound.

No, jimin akgaes are the worst while dragging other members. Jungkook akgaes are smart they rarely shit on other members during jungkook's solo release time and disguise themselves as armys.

• God taehyung releasing Its with wooga squad just after hiatus was definitely a mistake. Now his weird solos are becoming weirder. He was just asking jimin to video call him last week. His relationship with bts is still good. Do you really think bts members would let it go that easily if hybe was mistreating him. Use your brains for once. :facepalm:

U do know that they're under tons of contracts and members are solely responsible for renewing. Their fellows aren't responsible for it.

• Come say it in the main so we can have all fans tuning in

• Why are people so offended every time a thread like this is made? Y'all have no idea what's going on behind closed door. Whole lot of armys were shocked when Proof dropped and bts announced break from group activities. Anything could happen. So why is everyone who wants to discuss Taehyung's career automatically dismissed as akgae?

• At this point, I just want him to leave BTS. I’m tired of him and his minions. I hope he doesn’t renew so we are done with his fans.

What even is this take??? Say you hate taehyung and go because there's zero logic behind this comment.

Why are people so offended every time a thread like this is made? Y'all have no idea what's going on behind closed door. Whole lot of armys were shocked when Proof dropped and bts announced break from group activities. Anything could happen. So why is everyone who wants to discuss Taehyung's career automatically dismissed as akgae?

Because it is always painting V out to be somebody these akgaes have created for him.

I can write up a taehyung solo career thread without making it personal by implying that he hates his group and wants to escape HYBE. Literally NO ONE KNOWS THIS MAN PERSONALLY but ALWAYS want to comment on HIS PERSONAL FEELINGS and that is what throws ARMY like myself over the edge.

• At this point, I just want him to leave BTS. I’m tired of him and his minions. I hope he doesn’t renew so we are done with his fans.

First thing first I'm not akgaes and second thanks for showing your true face. You were never his fan.

• First thing first I'm not akgaes and second thanks for showing your true face. You were never his fan.

I’m not a Taehyung fan, I’m a BTS fan.

• First thing first I'm not akgaes and second thanks for showing your true face. You were never his fan.

why do akgaes love to pretend to be ot7 on this forum? it's always maknae line akgaes who say shady stuff and parrot solo stan narratives and then pretend to be an army all along. we're not idiots.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!