EXO is one of the most digitally dominant acts in KPOP because of their stellar discography.. They have 65 songs with over 1 million listeners on Melon

• People love to say oh their fans just mass streamed etc etc because people hate fandoms for some reason but anyway.

People completely forget that a lot of their discography has over 1 million unique listeners. SIXTY FIVE songs actually. (61 of which are their own and 4 of which are features or colabs etc)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That’s fucking insane.

That number is so huge.

People don’t just listen to one catchy song and are done with them. EXO’s whole disco is so loved.

This is a testament to how freaking good their music really really is.

EXO is a phenomenon but to just put everyone on their level and I’m seeing this more and more every single day is so insulting.

You can speak about your favs in the same breathe as EXO if they can get over 160mil ULs on melon 😭😭

Until then please leave them outta y’all mouths. 😭😭😭

• Having started kpop late 2017, when BTS vs Exo was a thing, I can attest that Exo was really huge. Even though I like to annoy exols but I truly respect Exo for their music and artistry. I also feel like Exo can grow way more if SM didn’t have another group as his main focus. Anyway, great to see BTS, Exo and Bigbang up there. All three have their names cemented in kpop history as top group during their time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!