RE can exo be a 2 million seller like bp, nct and seventeen?

• OP

First of all an exo anon ;( amazing thanks for remembering my grandpas ;(

Second of all please stream Obsession it’s at 90mil and it’s literally the song of LIFE

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks much.

• Ehh if they can do 1.5mil I’ll be happy. I mean DFTF that was literally not even a real comeback did 1.3mil so maybe 2mil is possible idk. But I’ll be happy with 1-1.5mil.

People are to obsessed with sales even I am tbh but its because BP will get laughed at if they perform bad which sucks to see/.

• People are to obsessed with sales even I am tbh but its because BP will get laughed at if they perform bad which sucks to see/.

But I think EXO have passed that stage haha. Like I mean it’s just a fact that even rookies can sell million albums. Now they’re on legacy mode.

Plus historically EXO have always had less Hanteo Gaon gaps meaning albums are not always available in stores to purchase like todays groups. And I don’t think SM is making it happen for their non flagship groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!