Any Danity Kane fans here?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they could've been so huge if not for Diddy's messy management of the girls and internal drama ;(

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• I loved them sadly they were formed with Diddy and had issues with each other

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the fact that Aundrea is no longer even in music is a crime

mKl7Ghm.png

• Truly and Shannon left too she is now a co-founder of Vooks a children stream storybook site.

Just hope they are happy!

Last I heard of Aubrey, she was being called out again for photoshopping herself into places.

mKl7Ghm.png

• I listened to Damaged more than I'm willing to admit back in the day.

Unfortunately, the song has a worst ending than the last season of Game Of Thrones with P.Bozo's useless rambling.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Yeah I heard that too. Hope they are all good. Dawn just released a collab album. D.woods is on Broadway 'For Colored Girls'.

D.Woods and Aundrea were always my two faves, I actually liked all of them at the beginning and then I didn't like who Aubrey became due to just a little fame. Dawn is doing so good and I am happy for her.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!