God's Menu is probably one of the most overrated KPOP songs of all time

• uknowwhat

Changed the title of the thread from “God's Menu probably is one of the most overrated KPOP songs of all time” to “God's Menu is probably one of the most overrated KPOP songs of all time”.
  • Everyone watch it and decide for yourself.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Only 1m more views to 200m...  :eyes:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• To be fair, if you look at Skz other titles...... It was a huge improvement. I think that’s where some of the hype came from.

Easily their best title track. Not to mention Back Door was also a step up from their usual stuff.

• To be fair, if you look at Skz other titles...... It was a huge improvement. I think that’s where some of the hype came from.

Easily their best title track. Not to mention Back Door was also a step up from their usual stuff.

i think of god's menu as a successful prototype and back door the actual thing. they took the good and bad parts and improved in back door, which landed it on to times' best songs. well played, stray kids. ^^

Wut? How can you say this when Slump and Levanter exist?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• DUM DUM DUM

DUM DUM DUM

:shake-it::shake-it::shake-it::shake-it::shake-it::shake-it:

𝙮𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙣

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FlashyPleasantAmericancicada-size_restricted.gif

:pepe-toast::pepeflushed::pepe-toast:

• THE PRECHORUS FUCKING ROCKS

ITS THE BEST

• I agree it's absolute shit, I thought everyone thought that, and when I saw people liked it, and that even SKZ liked it, I was even more confused

you couldve been not familiar with this genre of kpop, when you got into it it's on a seesaw of being bad while gives you jam :pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic::pepemusic:

• A READDD!! yikes~

• I didnt know it was highly rated :| but yeah sk are a big example of why self producing doesnt really mean quality

Your personal subjective opinion doesn't determine quality though, and quality itself is a subjective descriptor.

Also it was co-produced by Versachoi who also produces for many groups like Twice, GOT7, KARD, etc.

People keep trying to drag SKZ for being self-producing as if there aren't other professionals refining their work or contributing major parts of production. I know a lot of Stays either exaggerate or don't realize they don't actually do everything themselves (though they contribute to every song they release), but they're still part of a large company and nothing gets released without approval or refinement. They're not just a garage band that releases whatever they want.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Your personal subjective opinion doesn't determine quality though, and quality itself is a subjective descriptor.

Also it was co-produced by Versachoi who also produces for many groups like Twice, GOT7, KARD, etc.

People keep trying to drag SKZ for being self-producing as if there aren't other professionals refining their work or contributing major parts of production. I know a lot of Stays either exaggerate or don't realize they don't actually do everything themselves (though they contribute to every song they release), but they're still part of a large company and nothing gets released without approval. They're not just a garage band that releases whatever they want.

Not gonna lie I didnt read

• Everyone watch it and decide for yourself.

Only 1m more views to 200m...  :eyes:

I prefer this one -

External Content m.youtube.com

Made two of my friends (one guy, one girl) watch it and they absolutely loved it. At first, one of them thought that the other is saying that he likes it just to make me happy but when she herself watched it, she changed the tune that it was actually really good.

• I prefer this one -

External Content m.youtube.com

Made two of my friends (one guy, one girl) watch it and they absolutely loved it. At first, one of them thought that the other is saying that he likes it just to make me happy but when she herself watched it, she changed the tune that it was actually really good.

God's Menu is legit the song that got my foot into the Kpop door. I only knew about the few songs Blackpink had before their album and didn't really go further than that until I stumbled upon GM. I genuinely don't even think I'd be in this forum right now if I didn't hear this song.

Also that performance version is amazing. This one is my fav though, because of the rap/table intro

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• God's Menu is legit the song that got my foot into the Kpop door. I only knew about the few songs Blackpink had before their album and didn't really go further than that until I stumbled upon GM. I genuinely don't even think I'd be in this forum right now if I didn't hear this song.

Also that performance version is amazing. This one is my fav though, because of the rap/table intro

I haven't watched this one before so I'll check it out :thumbup:

• One of the best bg title tracks of 2020, cry about it

• One of the best bg title tracks of 2020, cry about it

facts

• The fact that it has trolls pressed just shows it’s impact.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!