post response:
    [+404][-79]
    original post: here

1. [+265, -8]
    If I'm being generous, he's 170

2. +207, -0]
    So is everyone around 2m?

3. [+204, -2]
    Maybe he's 177 with that hat on..ㅋㅋ No matter how you look at him, he doesn't even seem 170. I bet that he filled his shoes up with insoles

4. [+132, -0]
    If he said he was 173, usually people know that they probably boosted 1~2sm but 177 is way too much..

5. [+115, -1]
    He's probably 165~167 in real life, I'm being generous, he's not taller than 167

6. [+99, -0]
    No but I know that GD is amazing, but isn't it known that he's deceiving us with his height?

8. [+91, -0]
    I'm pretty sure he's below 170
    download%2B%25282%2529.jpg

9. [+87, -21]

I can acknowledge him being praised as a musician but I seriously don't feel attracted to his charms as a woman... He doesn't even have that small boyish charm... He just looks so cocky

• 9. [+87, -21]

I can acknowledge him being praised as a musician but I seriously don't feel attracted to his charms as a woman... He doesn't even have that small boyish charm... He just looks so cocky

lmaoooooooooo

• LMAO, if anyone has been into KPOP since 2nd gen, you'll always know a lot of idols' profile height and weight is fake. It's either the point where the company & the idols themselves create their own ideal height & weight. Just look at Taeyang. Even HAHA running man already said this thing in the variety show. It just normal for celebrities to fake it. Just look how many got plastic surgery

• LMAO, if anyone has been into KPOP since 2nd gen, you'll always know a lot of idols' profile height and weight is fake. It's either the point where the company & the idols themselves create their own ideal height & weight. Just look at Taeyang. Even HAHA running man already said this thing in the variety show. It just normal for celebrities to fake it. Just look how many got plastic surgery

Yeah, Im also shocked when I know KPOP in early days since I always thought their real height are real. Then, it just their norms in the industry. It is too funny for some people that join the bashing even if they don't know the story behind it. Yes, it is a lie, but he is not the only one did that :pepe-hehe:

• Yeah, Im also shocked when I know KPOP in early days since I always thought their real height are real. Then, it just their norms in the industry. It is too funny for some people that join the bashing even if they don't know the story behind it. Yes, it is a lie, but he is not the only one did that :pepe-hehe:

Tbh, they are female celebrities that look like around 150cm because my height is 158cm :pepe-hehe: , but when I look at their profile they recorded it at 1.60cm++ :pepe-clown-gear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!